PDA

View Full Version : Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Birdie Is....

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 08:35 PM
NEGATIVE for FeLV and FIV! But I suspected that already! :D :D He didn't let out a peep at the White Coats (but I wasn't with him). Coral the vet tech said he was a good Birdie! ;) Carla is letting go of her special boy Kiki tomorrow, and allowing Birdie to fill another space in her heart. She told me a story a few weeks ago, and Birdie reminds her so much of a childhood kitty. ;) I know though he'll be very scared, and spitty at first, he'll acclimate well in no time. Especially if he has kitty comapny. He loves the roomies. :D And I'll miss him, but he's all of five minutes away for now. ;)

rg_girlca
10-21-2004, 08:38 PM
YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY Birdie, congratulations fella.

I'm so glad that Birdie is going to be staying here on PT with such a loving and caring family.

Carla, I know Kiki will never, ever be replaced, but I hope and pray that Birdie will help ease the pain a little.

kimlovescats
10-21-2004, 08:53 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS .... YIPPEE!!!!!!!!:D :D

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 09:31 PM
I can take comfort in the fact that Birdie will have a forever loving home, and he'll hopefully be a PT kitty for many years to come. ;) He truly is a miracle kitten! :D

catnapper
10-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Congrats Birdie on your official health clearances!

How's that tongue of yours lately?

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Could we at least have some transfer of residence picture of the little guy??

Give Carla our love, will you? I will think of her all day tomorrow...

trayi52
10-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Good for Birdie! Glad she is going home with Carla, we will get to hear how she is doing that way!

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Congrats Birdie on your official health clearances!

How's that tongue of yours lately? 100% fine! YAY!! My MIRACLE BIRD (errr Kitty)! :D

NoahsMommy
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Oh that is excellent news! On both counts... ;)

Glad he'll still be close to you QSL, I know he's a very special little guy.

catfamily
10-22-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Oh that is excellent news! On both counts... ;)

Noahsmommy..Glad he'll still be close to you QSL, I know he's a very special little guy.
I love all your kitty pic's and 2 bird pic's.I really didn't know you had 9 cats.Is that recent?I'm glad there are others here that don't think I'm crazy for having so many cats.Birdie will be 10 cats.I have 10 now but KiKi was 10.Black and white too.Just like the Birdie.

QSL..Jan,yes I'll tell everyone I DID have a cat that lookes just like Birdie that I named Spooky when I was a kid.But good old stepdad did him in.Thank God he's been out of our family's life for many years.I'm thinking he may had something to do with my orange and white baby too but no proof on him.Spooky I witnessed.Sick Sick people in the world.
Catnapper has the exact duplicat of the orange and white one that disappeared on me as a kid.We grew up with many animals.
Glad the exstepdad wasn't around much.

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 06:00 AM
I'm so happy about everything pertaining to Birdie! I'm overjoyed that he has the use of his tongue back and has done so well. I'm amazed and so happy to know Jan because of all she did for this little guy! I'm doubly happy that Carla will be taking birdie and Jan will still be able to visit and we will still see him and hear his stories. I just can't begin to imagine how this whole story could have turned out any better!!!:D :D

Carla you and Kiki are in our thoughts and prayers today.:( No one can ever replace Kiki but thank you for being willing to open your heart and door to another.

catmandu
10-22-2004, 08:50 AM
That ,of course,is the Best News,and now Birdie,who has a Bad Start,can concentrate,on being,the Cat,that the Lord,meant him,to be!

sirrahbed
10-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Good news that now we get to keep Birdie "in the family":D I know he will help to comfort Carla both in her grief over KiKi and in recovering from her surgery.

Laura's Babies
10-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Is Birdies bags packed yet! Don't forget his favorite blankie and toys, his food and water dishes.. If the suitcase is to heavy, please help him carry it out!!

GREAT news about that tongue! I prayed for him EVERY day, without fail, while I was gone! He is a miracle boy and I am overjoyed that we will get to see him grow up.

catnapper
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
I'm so glad to her that his little tongue is 100% fine! We really prayed for that little fella and now look at him! PURRFECT!