PDA

View Full Version : litter box blues!! funny

ashleycat
10-21-2004, 08:14 PM
my cat.. most of the time after she is done going # 2.. she runs out of it, and out of the room like shes afraid to get a whiff.. lol.. then she runs into the living room to scoot her butt. but nothing comes off.. so i dont know if shes scootin to wipe her butt like humans, or if shes gotta problem.. lol.. but its really funny to watch her run out like shes .... its just funny.

aki
10-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Ashley, consider yourself lucky. The other day Chuck is meowing his head off in his "room". ( the laundy) So I go in there thinking the dog ate all of his food again. I get to the door, and the smell about knocks me over! He had just gotten done going! He just meowed at me all sweet and pranced down the hall like, "I am such a good boy! I went potty!" I could have thrown up it was so bad!

ashleycat
10-21-2004, 09:31 PM
ok.. not only does she do it when she goes # 2, but when she pees too..

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 10:32 PM
SO funny!! Makes you wonder what they are thinking, don't it?

aki, he probably called you in there so you could get a good "whiff" of his masterpiece he left for you!!

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 07:33 AM
I have a couple that run from their own poo. As soon as they are done they fly out of box like their tails on fire! It is funny when they do that and I don't know why they do it either.:D

angiebarney
10-22-2004, 08:30 AM
The Gingercat is the complete opposite. He gets in the box and scatches in for ages. Sometimes in the morning there is more litter outside the box than in ( & sometimes more than just the litter!!)

catmandu
10-22-2004, 08:49 AM
PU<that is funny,sorry about that! Actually Cats,inthe wild,leave thier Poop,out,so the Other Cats,know that that is thier territory! PU!