PDA

View Full Version : "Family Portraits"

Catsnclay
10-21-2004, 06:40 PM
I am thinking of doing a "Family Portrait" for Christmas this year. Has anyone ever done such a thing? If so, are there any hints I should be aware of? I found this one photographer who will come to the house, and she has different backgrounds or we can use our insides for a background. HOW is she going to get my guys to sit still for a picture?? I thought about keeping them on the hungry side, then rewarding them with kibbles of food when they did good.

Any other suggestions on creating a good picture?

K & L
10-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey Bunny, haven't seen you around in a while, but then I've been a little scarce myself with all my new job duties.

We've never done this but you think with technology they may be able to take them separately and the cut and paste them together. Good luck with it and please post the pictures when you get them!

catmandu
10-22-2004, 09:22 AM
I am just wondering,how I would keep the Found Cats,from scatteringup,while they were in a Sleep Scrum. Good Luck,with your Portrit!

Barbara
10-22-2004, 02:07 PM
I have no idea how I should manage that here. The kibble idea sounds good to me- and the rest will be luck;)