PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in my signature

zestyfrog7
10-21-2004, 10:49 AM
How do I add a pic to my signature. I just have some saved on my hard drive of my Cats and want to add them, but don't know how. Please help!!! Thanks.

joanofark
10-21-2004, 01:44 PM
You go to 'User cp' then click on 'edit profile'. You scroll down until you see 'Signature' then you put~

[IMG] The url of your picture goes here [/IMG***]

Just take out the *'s:)

zestyfrog7
10-21-2004, 02:19 PM
THanks, I went in and did what you told me to, lets see if you can see my photos now? SO this is a thank you and a test.

Logan
10-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately, Webshots will not allow you to share your photographs here. :(

You need to go to www.imagestation.com, www.photobucket.com or www.shutterfly.com . Those are the ones that I know will allow you to post. Then you need to follow the other instructions that you have.

zestyfrog7
10-21-2004, 02:33 PM
So you can't see them? I can see them, thats wierd. Ok I will try another site then. Thanks.

zestyfrog7
10-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Ok I tried to use shutterfly but can't figure out how to get the pic to show and not a link. I tryed to sign up with the others, the first one's link didn't work, the second one wasn't accepting new people. SUggestions on using shutterfly??

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Try www.mypetpages.com. (www.mycatpages.com) Works great for me! Oh, and I can see your pic, that's weird some other people can't see it. ?