PDA

View Full Version : All My Babies are home now!!

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Gee whiz, I thought I would never get them back!! It just takes to long when I get back!! I miss them so much when I am gone and can't wait to get home to see them, love them and sometimes it seems like it just takes to darn long to get them back!!

The greeting from them was WONDERFUL! Amy heard me and she came RUNNING down the hall as fast as she could to see me and with that odd gait of hers it was so cute! It took Samantha a few minutes to realize it was ME and when she did, she came and was all over me and keeps coming back still for love and hugs (so does Amy). Giz, who is usually the first to greet me was to relaxed in the bathtub to get up, Kevlin had to go get her and soon as he put her down, she went back to the tub...

Amazingly, the long drive home was rather QUIET! Amy HATES that car trips and she usually howels all the way but last night, she just let out a few "Mew, Mew's" and was calm. Samantha let out a few howels but not like she usually does in the car. I think she just don't like being in the kennel.

Here are some pictures I got this morning of them..

First is Samantha. I was blown away by how thick and beautiful her fur is now! It is coming back like silk, so soft and smooth and getting it's length back like she use to have. She is filling out and is prettier than I have ever seen her!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p3d29717b08eccd9983bb2b7294ba2dbd/f68f99ae.jpg

Next is beautiful Giz.. How can it be that she just get even MORE beautiful?? I told Kevlin that if she gets anymore beautiful, I don't know what we will do with her!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/pa60e1e8aa3747d9c3c546cf9c822b816/f68f99a3.jpg

Amy, this morning she had just a bit of a problems getting those back legs to keep up with where she wanted to go but she finally got it. She has turned into a LUV MUFFIN!! She is in my lap right now, keeps looking up at me, laying her head on my chest, PURRING!! She has never been a lap cat but she is so happy to be home! She seems to be getting around better than normal and jumping on the furniture, the beds and stuff so there is some improvement over the last several time I have been home..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/pd0e001dbfacd23b81639bf1db3812082/f68f99a0.jpg

And my BIG boy, protector, Chester. He was really glad the girls are home and immediately started that pur/cry talking to them when they got home last night. Took the highest perch and sat and watched his girls like the protector he is!! Here he is getting a drink this morning..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/ped94f0e2dbb6aa93f899f975283ae4d6/f68f999a.jpg

sirrahbed
10-21-2004, 12:25 PM
AWWW! Laura, everyone looks so happy and healthy!!! I know they are glad to have Meowmie home as YOU are glad to finally have your little family together again!! We are also glad to have you back at PT:D

Did you make meatloaf for that fella on your boat;)

Thanks for all the pictures!!! (((HUGS))))

jazzcat
10-21-2004, 01:07 PM
It's good to see all your babies again! Give them all smooches and scritches from me please.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-21-2004, 01:39 PM
They are all so pretty, and elegant :D I love Giz's markings , so unique;) I hope you and them all had a safe trip home , they look glad to be back with you:D

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 04:33 PM
Sirrahbed... the fella that loves meatload got transferred so I didn't make any this trip. I kept asking if anybody wanted meatloaf and nobody answered so I caught the hint.. We did a lot of grilling outside since the weather had cooled off..

It is SOOooo great having all my babies home, I just can't tell you how GREAT it is!!! So, I was sitting on the sofa awhile ago and they are all in their afternoon nap spots... I said "HAY! I finally got you all home, I am on the sofa and I am all ALONE!!".... I got the typical feline response.... NOTHING disturbs their afternoon nap!!!

rg_girlca
10-21-2004, 07:54 PM
It's so good to see all your babies again Laura and I so happy that you are happy to have them all back home with you again.:)

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Yippee!! I know you have to be so happy to have all the kiddo's home. They all look great!
That Samantha is gorgeous! She has really filled out and gotten so pretty. You did a wonderful job with her.
Amy looks Great, Chester is his usual adorable self and the Giz is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm so glad you are all together again and back on PT!! I miss you when your gone.

catmandu
10-22-2004, 09:09 AM
That ,is the sign,of a Great Guardian,that the Cats,shed thier normal act,of coolness,and come a Running,to see,thier Best Friend! You should feel so proud!