PDA

View Full Version : Remus had some medical advice...

DJFyrewolf36
10-21-2004, 09:53 AM
I wish my camera was working, sigh :(

Yesterday I was out sick from work and Remus was being such a PEST! I was trying to sleep but I guess he thinks petting a kitty makes you get better quicker. As I dozed off he kept pushing his head under my hand. LOL silly kitty butt! Then he fell asleep on my chest

What would I do without Dr. Remus lol

cruisetime
10-21-2004, 11:15 AM
I think doctors could learn a few cures from Remus! :) Cats will always make you better when they fall asleep on you! :) He is so cute and so looks like mine I just want to squeeze him in half! :) Debbie

christa
10-21-2004, 11:24 AM
So sweet! Isn't it funny how they seem to know how we're feeling!!! Gotta love those doctor kitties! They're the best medicine!

Hope you're feeling better ;)

LKPike
10-21-2004, 01:14 PM
my last kitty use to sit on me while I was trying to sleep too, only he'd sit on my neck and refuse to move without a *nice sweet gentle* shove :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 01:29 PM
They know when we are under the weather and I really do think, they worry about US as much as we worry about them. When Kevlin was so sick last week, our gang took "watches" over him... A orginized effort of them taking turns, one at a time, sitting on the bed keeping a eye on him. They KNOW!!

kt_luvs_kitties
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
My meowmie tells me you are an aspiring doctor:eek: I love doctors! even the one that gives me shots:D cause he gives me pets after its all done... I am glad you were watching over your meowmie, and making her feel all better. *even though the motive was head scritches* She doesnt know that! Good luck with your new medical career, and make sure your meowmie feels all better everytime. ;)

rg_girlca
10-21-2004, 07:05 PM
I love kitty doctors. They are the best.:D

catmandu
10-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Just enjoy,the love,and warmth,that Remus brings you!

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Good boy Remus! Even if you started out being a pest you turned into a good doctor!:D Hope meowmie is feeling better now.:)