PDA

View Full Version : Another Beautiful Picture by Laura

catcrazylady
10-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Laura did this picture for me a long time ago. I have been meaning to post it forever and ever. I have it printed out and framed on my desk at work but couldn't seem to remember to post it. Then I lost it when I cleaned up my pm box and Laura found it for me again. I wanted to wait until she was back again to post it so here it is.
She really expresses her love and care about animals I think. It always seems to shine through in her creations.

Thank you so much Laura. I know Magoo is special to you and I appreciate that so much. We love you Laura!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid125/p85bc5c0f003df053e88f9b6a2713593f/f800af56.jpg

trinity
10-21-2004, 06:40 AM
And even though I saw it when originally posted it had the same effect now...I'm reaching for the tissues! Beatiful picture!

Tonya
10-21-2004, 06:42 AM
That is beautiful!

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 07:17 AM
HAY Magoo boy!! Yes, he is one special boy! Mainly because of what he has taught us. He has shown us that having no eyes does not mean he can not see, he sees with that HUDGE heart of his and having no eyes is NO handicap. He is such a teacher and has taught us so much. Mainly what a wonderful boy HE is!! He has come a long way in such a short time and he is MY HERO!!

LOVE YA MAGOO!!

catmandu
10-21-2004, 08:39 AM
That is a wonderful picture of Scrappy Magoo,and RB Mr Scrappy,is pleased,that his protege,is so happy,in his Furr Ever Home!

cruisetime
10-21-2004, 08:44 AM
I love the picture! It is beautiful and is so sweet. I'm so glad I got my Meka she has already changed my life in 2-1/2 weeks. I really didn't know so much of the problems with so many animals abandoned, abused and killed. You all are so sweet to help so many kitties. He is one handsome boy! :) Debbie

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Awwww Magoo! Use those lovely wings and flutter by my house for a kiss & hug OK? That is so beautiful Laura! :) (the poem too. Is it original)?

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 09:32 AM
All the poems I do come from my heart. They may be simple but they say what I want them to say... Sometimes they come to me easy, sometimes I have to work on them, sometimes I draw a blank.........:( That one was done, what seems like a long time ago... He has come a L-O-N-G way since I did that one. At the time, I just wanted to express how much he appercitaed someone giving him a chance....since he only speaks in kitty lingo, I tried to do it for him.;)