PDA

View Full Version : Which Science Fiction/Fantasy Character are you?

Twisterdog
10-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Which Science Fiction/Fantasy Character are you? (http://www.tk421.net/character/)

Kind of fun.

I am ....

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

I'm not sure exactly how accurately that describes me (I can hope!), however, it is rather uncanny that this is the result I got from this little quiz. I am pretty much of an obsessive, borderline-groupie for Tolkien, and the Elves are far and away my absolute favorites.

slick
10-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Princess Leia

:D :D

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Shelteez2
10-20-2004, 09:41 PM
I am:

John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

Hmmmm I don't know.....

PJ's Mom
10-20-2004, 10:08 PM
I am Quark from DS9. :eek:

Yep, that pretty much sums me up! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
10-21-2004, 09:24 AM
I am Princess Leia
-A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.
-Somebody has to save our skins!
-Leia is a character in the Star Wars universe. See her character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

aly
10-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Darn! I'm Luke Skywalker. I wanted to be Princess Leia!

DJFyrewolf36
10-21-2004, 10:25 AM
Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Yeah thats me, they should add

This can get you into a whole load of trouble :p heh