PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Don Juan :-)

Don Juan's mom
10-20-2004, 08:55 PM
The scene: I'm at home, job hunting via computer. I come across some postings that ask for resumes as MS Word documents. Since I don't have Word on my iMac, that means firing up my ancient laptop and sending the resume.

I turn on the laptop, hook it up to the modem and start the mail program.

Don Juan, who figures that he's the ONLY "laptop" I need, walks on over, gives a couple of toothrubs to the screen, walks ACROSS the keyboard :eek: back and forth, and finally inserts his 14-pound torso between me and the laptop.:cool:

I give him a few chin scritches and a "brain massage", then try to return to the job at hand (sending my resume). He stands up and starts across the keyboard AGAIN.:eek: :eek: That's when I pick him up, place him in my lap and try to hold him there while I send the mail. He's purring all the while. :cool: :cool:

And of course, as soon as he can, he slips off my lap and goes back to "claiming" the laptop. :D

BTW, Dr. J has declared that Don Juan needs to lose a few pounds. I'm putting the big furry guy on a diet-and-exercise program.:D He seems to be OK with it so far, but I'd better sign off and track down that smell :p just to make sure.

Liz :rolleyes:

catnapper
10-20-2004, 09:18 PM
NawTee!!! I suppose he just wanted to proof read the resume before it went off into cyberspace?

Laura's Babies
10-20-2004, 09:46 PM
The ONLY thing that can come between US and our computers is our BABIES.... and they know it! (Bet ya anything he saw you was NOT on PT!)

jazzcat
10-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Poor Don Juan, just living up to his name being the loveable guy to the ladies and you call him nawtee.

catmandu
10-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Maybe,he is trying,to rub Cat Luck,onto the Computer,so you,get a Great JOB!

LaRana
10-21-2004, 01:56 PM
It looks like that church blessing he received didn't help him out at all! Naughty naughty! But then again I don't think there's anything that any human on this earth could do to get kitties to behave :)

catland
10-21-2004, 04:41 PM
sounds like the keyboard has become the 21st century answer to the morning newspaper.:eek: