PDA

View Full Version : Trying to post a C&M video

micki76
10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Cross your fingers. If this works, this is the way they greet us everytime we come home. ;)

Oh, can you tell what Micki got for her birthday? :D

popcornbird
10-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Micki got a happy, bouncing, kangaroo Millie for her birthday? LOL! That was too cute!!!! :D

It worked just fine. ;)

micki76
10-20-2004, 07:23 PM
LOL! I get a kangaroo Millie EVERY DAY! :p She does that all the time, even when I come out of the bathroom. :o

Cool. I'm glad it worked.

ComedyDevil
10-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Hmm ... a video camera maybe :confused: I may be wrong though, it was just a wild guess :p (It looks nice - What kind of camera?!)

Haha, Squid jumps up like that too! Chester looks way smaller there then he does in pics, gosh, he's tiny! I'd be afraid I'd step on him if he was mine, LOL :rolleyes:

popcornbird
10-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by micki76
LOL! I get a kangaroo Millie EVERY DAY! :p She does that all the time, even when I come out of the bathroom. :o

Cool. I'm glad it worked.

That was hilarious!!! Are you sure she isn't half kangaroo? :p He he he!

So what did you get for your birthday?

Pam
10-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Boing! Boing! Boing! :D Absolutely adorable! It so good to see your two in action. I hope this is just the beginning of many C&M videos! :)

micki76
10-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Pam, I'm afraid you'll all live to rue the day I got this thing! :p

Amy, people always say that about C once they meet him. :D You should've seen him when he was 8 wks old! I was always afraid I'd roll over and squish him, so I didn't move at night until he was at least 6 months!

PCB, I got the camcorder, a book, flowers, and a new addition! Check him out here (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61870)!

shutterbug0303
10-20-2004, 08:29 PM
hehe, Millie! You and Chloe would get along great! Have you ever seen the older commercial where the dog is on the trampoline bouncing up and down and all you can see if the dog in the window going up and down?? Well, that is what we compare Chloe to here...and I see she's not the only one! :D You're such a silly girl! Chester seems a little nervous...but what a sweetie! Came running to see you! hehe And, congrats on the new addition! Tank is gorgeous!

sabies
10-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Great video! Congrats on the new beta fish :) .

shais_mom
10-20-2004, 11:31 PM
:cool:

aaww
what happy babies seeing their mom and dad when they get home! :p

cloverfdx
10-21-2004, 02:22 AM
:D Yay, i am impatiently waiting for the vid to download. I cannot wait to see it. Only 1 minute to go.

*Edit

:( i cannot see it, i will try again later though.