PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a dog barf on you? Rocky&Sheba pics

KYS
10-20-2004, 05:30 PM
I just got home from work, sat down and clicked on
Judge Judy. Rocky comes over for pets, leans over
me and pukes.
Poor dog I think he actually might have felt bad.
So now he has been the only dog that has ever peed and
puked on me.:rolleyes:

Here are a couple of new pics of my babies that I hope
you enjoy.

Sheba yawing! (sorry double exposed)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kbursk/doubleexposuresmall.jpg
Rocky head shot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kbursk/Rocky%20and%20Shebas%20album/Rockyheadshotsmall.jpg

Rocky has an itch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kbursk/Ihaveanitchsmall.jpg

Miranda_Rae
10-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Eww....:eek: Not too fond of the puking picture I saw in my head. :o The other picture are great! Heidi itches like that! lol....cute dogs! :)

BCBlondie
10-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Awww your pups are so cute!!
Rocky, though naughty, looks so huggable and sweet! :D

RobiLee
10-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Oh Rocky, whats the matter boy? Are feeling better now?

Karen, I'm so sorry but I did get a giggle out of this story....hehehe. I just read it in your pm and now here and I had to chuckle. You are right though...at least it wasn't on the carpet! Much easier to wash your clothes!

So glad to see a few pics! Miss Sheba is beautiful even when she is yawning. I'm looking at her Ms. Hawaii pic on my calendar right now. Love that girl!

Rocky is one big beautiful boy! Does he seem to be feeling better now. I sure do hope so.

Please give them both a hug and kiss from me and extra kisses for Rocky from his Katie girl ;)

Robin :)

LKPike
10-20-2004, 06:20 PM
:rolleyes: if I had a dime for every gross thing an animals done "on" me... I've gotten little "presents" from a bunny and a gerbil in my hands before, had puppy vomit on my foot and arm once, stepped in pee in the house, usually while barefoot, several times :rolleyes: for such cute little darlings they sure can be disgusting!

senorita02
10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Oh Poor little baby:(
Hope he is feeling better:)

tatsxxx11
10-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Awww, Rocky...I'll bet you waited for your mommy to get home to let go:D Hope you're feeling better sweetheart! I too have stepped in my share of poops and pees, barefoot of course; been puked on, you name it:D I just hope you're feeling better sweetheart!

Miss Sheba, you're looking stunning as usual! Your pup pals Star and Cody send lots of slurpy licks to the dynamic duo:)

KYS
10-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Rocky says thank you for the sympathy. :D

He is just fine. :)
Rocky has a weak stomach and spits up easily
when he gets excited.
I do wish I had a picture of the look on both our
faces when he puked on me.
(we both really did look surprised) lol

wolflady
10-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Awwww...poor Rocky! I hope he's feeling better:) **hugs** Don't you just love having various doggie bodily fluids on you? :eek:
When I was working as a technician in a vet hospital, I had every bodily fluid spill on me at one time or another. I'll never forget when I lifted a dog off of the operating table after a surgery, so he was still knocked out, and when I lifted him, his bladder and bowel released all down my legs! :eek: What an odd sensation that was!

**hugs**

LKPike
10-20-2004, 06:42 PM
lol! awww! poor guy *hugs* he just loves his mum a little toooo much :p tell him a nice sloppy kiss is better than him sharing his breakfast...again

Pam
10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Poor Rocky! I hope his widdle tummy is feeling better now. He sounds like Ripley in that when Ripley gets sick there is none of that long drawn out gurking sound which gives one time to usher them to a non-carpeted area. I guess I am lucky that I have never been a victim. :)

Now ask me about stepping on a hairball in the dark in bare feet and I can relate! LOL!

wolflady
10-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Now ask me about stepping on a hairball in the dark in bare feet and I can relate! LOL!

LOL LOL Me too! :eek: Yuk!

Amber
10-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Aww, your dogs are adorable! :D

To answere your question, I've had a dog barf on me before. It was my friends Collie, who came up and puked. Wasn't fun, because I was late for school. :p

pitc9
10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
OMG, for a second I thought I was going to see pictures of Rocky puking on you!!:D :D
I have to say I have not been puked on! Nor have I been pooped or peed on!! (Hey... I sound like one of the lucky ones!)
One gross thing I have had... was when I had a cat that NEVER used the litter box. She peed in my bed, and I didn't know it, so I crawled right on into my bed ready to go to sleep!!
:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: SUPRISE!!!!

I hope Rocky is feeling well again!!

Wonderful pictures!

RobiLee
10-20-2004, 08:39 PM
Karen, I hope you don't mind but I lightened up Rocky's pics a bit so Katie and I could get a better look at him ;) He is so handsome!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/pcab94856000277811c921a7f6650d13f/f690e668.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/pe33d0031a1791e9de8c419276cb6d5b7/f690e667.jpg

Hugs....Robin :)

KYS
10-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Robin, Rocky says Kaite can do whatever she wants with
his pics.

Well after reading everyone's post, I agree with pitc9.
I can see being puked
on is not so bad after all. :)
I have never stepped on a hairball, poop barefoot or had a
sleeping dog release bladder and bowel down my legs. lol

dukedogsmom
10-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I haven't had one puke but Duke did start peeing as he woke up. I couldn't get him to stop! It was very unpleasant. I did, however, get him out of the bed pronto. Thank goodness it's only happened once.

Kfamr
10-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Love the pics!

LOL.. I never knew another dog to scratch like Rocky is. Simba does it a lot! It looks so funny.

Hope that big bear bgoy of yours is feeling better! Give them both hugs from me. :D

micki76
10-20-2004, 10:54 PM
No, no one's ever barfed on me, but I've had anal glands expressed ON me. Yuck!

shais_mom
10-20-2004, 11:32 PM
aawww
I hope Rocky is feeling better!

Great pics - we never see enough of them!!

guster girl
10-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Great pics! My friend's lab, Cochise, would get really jealous of guys staying over with her. He would jump in the bed and throw up! Either on her or the guy or right next to them. YUCK!

LKPike
10-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
Great pics! My friend's lab, Cochise, would get really jealous of guys staying over with her. He would jump in the bed and throw up! Either on her or the guy or right next to them. YUCK!

lol lol lol :D

guster girl
10-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
lol lol lol :D

I KNOW! I thought I would pee myself when Alison told me that Coch would do that. I probably would puke if my dog did that!

cfuh
10-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Never got barfed on but I did catch my share of puke cause I didn't want it getting on the carpet/floor. :p :p