PDA

View Full Version : I'm VERY excited!!

Kfamr
10-20-2004, 05:03 PM
November 24th is my birthday.
The other day I told me dad for my birthday I want either:

A.) To drive to Ohio
B.) To fly to Utah.

Well, we chose B! I'm going to be flying to Utah to see Amy, Nebo, Reggie, Sydney, and whoever else!
I'll be flying out November 19th and coming back home November 27th.

I may or may not be bringing Kiara. If I can find someway to obtain $150+ for her airfair and a hard plastic crate, she will be coming. If not, i'm still going anyhow.

I really can't wait to see beautiful Utah and see snow for the SECOND time. I've only seen it once and what would be more perfect than seeing it in gorgeous Utah??

I hope i'm capable of finding someway to get Kiara there cause i'd love for her to play with Amy's pups and get some great pictures of her.

Anyways, sorry for blabbing.. i'm just very excited!!! :D

aly
10-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Happy early Birthday! What a wonderful present to be able to see Amy and her precious dogs! I bet you two will have a blast. And you get to see gorgeous Utah! Are you guys going to go to Best Friends? That would be so cool! How EXCITING!

Jamieejo85
10-20-2004, 05:07 PM
COngrats Kay..it sounds like you all are going to have a great time!!! I hope you find a way to take Kiara with you:)
~Jamie

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2004, 05:41 PM
That is awesome!! What a fun trip for you!!

I will also be in the air on the 19th! I'm headed to St Louis to see my best friend, but I'll only be there until the 22nd. ( you don't cahnge plans or anything in St Louis, do you?)

Kfamr
10-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks guys!

Aly -- I'm really not sure. I don't think Amy's even applied for days off yet, we just now planned this today when I got home from school. ;)

Amy -- Nope. It's going to be a non-stop flight. This will be my first time flying and I wanted it to be as hassle-less as possible. :p

Cataholic
10-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Thanks, Kay...thanks alot!
:D

RobiLee
10-20-2004, 05:55 PM
What a fantastic birthday present! I know I've already told you but I am so envious. You get to see Amy and her fabulous crew and all of that gorgeous scenery. I would love to visit there someday. I don't think I blame you for picking Utah over Ohio ;)

Geesh, I'm just green with envy!

Robin :p

wolf_Q
10-20-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm so excited too!!!! :D :D :D I really hope this works out! So are those the dates for sure? The next day I work is Friday, so I will ask for them off. We've gotta figure out a way to get Kiara over too. :D :D

KYS
10-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Kay, I am so happy for you. What a great Birthday gift!
Utah is beautiful.
You will have such a nice time visiting Amy, Nebo, Reggie, and Sydney. :D
(that Nebo is a character) lol

carole
10-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Kewl kay, Utah is a neat place, have you been before? I would imagine it is very different from Florida, and you will be seeing a PT member?
Your family is wonderful to give you such a neat birthday gift, ENJOY!!

Cookiebaker
10-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Happy *early* Birthday, Kay! That is such a great present, and I hope that all the details work out exactly as you hope. :D

micki76
10-20-2004, 08:07 PM
How fun!! :D You two will have a blast! Are you staying with Amy?

FUN!

I had a dream last night that I drove to Florida with another PTer (faceless, I hate that!) and we just stopped by your house. You were having a sleepover with your friends :D, and so we just stayed for a BBQ. Weird.

slleipnir
10-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Sounds fun!! Congrats!

dappledoxie
10-20-2004, 08:49 PM
OMG that is so cool! Congrats Kay!!! :D

cloverfdx
10-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Oh Wow, what fun! And what a GREAT Birthday gift, i hope you have a fab time and take heaps of pics. Hopefully Kiara will get to go aswell, that would be so much fun playing in the snow or atleast seeing it.

Corinna
10-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Kay you will have a great time with Amy and Nebo.

Logan
10-21-2004, 11:32 AM
What a great birthday present, Kay!!!! :)

ramanth
10-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Wow! Congrats Kay on the awesome B-day gift! :D

EssTer
10-21-2004, 12:23 PM
wow Kay!! you´re So lucky :) Have a great time :)

molucass
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
I hope you have a great time! :)

Happy Early Birthday!

Annie's birthday is on the 20th of November. :)

robinh
10-21-2004, 12:48 PM
What a wonderful gift for your birthday!!

I'm so envious! I'm sure you, Amy, Nebo, Reggie and Sydney (and hopefully, Kiara) will all have a wonderful time. I know we don't have to tell you to take pictures, cause you'll come back with fantastic pictures to show us. Have a great time!!

pitc9
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
That's great!!!
I'm sure you will have a WONDERFUL time!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

We all will be flying around the same time! I'm flying to Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with my sister. We leave on the 23rd and fly back on the 27th!!

HoRsELUvR
10-21-2004, 02:58 PM
That's really cool!I hope it snows while you're there.:)

trayi52
10-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Congratulations on such a wonderful birthday gift, Kay! So............. Happy Birthday in advance!!!!! I know you are going to have a wonderful and fun birthday!

Willie:)

Kfamr
10-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

We got the tickets last night ove rthe phone.
Kiara won't be coming, however :(
I'm going to miss my babies so much but I hear there's a few schnauzers I can "borrow" and stuff in my suitcase to bring home

I'll be flying out on the 19th and flying home on the 27th. :)

wolf_Q
10-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Thanks everyone! :D

We got the tickets last night ove rthe phone.
Kiara won't be coming, however :(
I'm going to miss my babies so much but I hear there's a few schnauzers I can "borrow" and stuff in my suitcase to bring home

I'll be flying out on the 19th and flying home on the 27th. :)

I wish Kiara could come. :( No schnauzer stealing! :p You can however have an honorary black schnauzer to call your own for the week. I hope you don't mind a dog smelling your breath all the time, Sydney does that for some reason. :rolleyes:

Oh and I must warn you, U2's new album comes out on the 23rd be prepared for that haha....you'll probably be attending a midnight release!

DogLover9501
10-22-2004, 09:10 PM
:eek: What a great birthday gift!!

Have a great time, and take lots of pictures!!...I don't think I needed to tell you that :p ;)

Chica
10-22-2004, 09:15 PM
HI,

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TRIP, AND A SAFE ONE. :) DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SKI? IF NOT, TAKE SOME LESSONS, IT IS A LOT OF FUN.
CHICA'S MOM ;)