PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Muskwa

Glacier
10-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Muskwa turns 7 today!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/439749fc.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/poor_muskwa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/dirtymusk.jpg

How did that crazy puppy get to be 7 years old? Times flies!

guster girl
10-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Gorgeous! Happy Birthday!!!

cloverfdx
10-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday gorgeous Muskwa. W:eek:W those baby blue eyes are stunning.

BCBlondie
Wow what a gorgeous dog you are, Muskwa! :D
Have a GREAT Birthday!!!! :D :D

Denyce
Happy Birthday Muskwa!!! You really are such a beautiful boy! Lots of hugs and treats for your birthday I am sure.

Denyce

tatsxxx11
10-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Happy Birthday to you dear Muskwa! Oh, what a beauty you are:) Have a very special doggie day with your fab family and doggie pals:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Kfamr
10-20-2004, 12:39 PM
What a handsome birthday boy you are, Muskwa!
Happy Birthday! :D
Tell mum I wanna see some pictures of your handsome son. ;)

pitc9
10-20-2004, 12:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSKWA!!!

You sure must have had a lot of fun getting as dirty as you were in that last picture!:D

wolf_Q
10-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Muskwa! You are sooo handsome!

molucass
10-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Happy Birthday, big boy!!!!

GraciesMommy
10-20-2004, 01:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/bdaygreet.gif

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-20-2004, 04:35 PM
Have a very happy birthday, Muskwa! I hope that you get to play in the mud again like that last picture. :)

LorraineO
10-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Happy woof Woof Day!

KYS
10-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!

captain
10-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Happy Birthday sweetheart .............

swimma253
10-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Happy Birthday to an adorable cutie pie! :D Have a great birthday!

chocolatepuppy
10-21-2004, 06:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSKWA !!! :)

slick
10-21-2004, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful birthday with lots of treats. :)

RobiLee
10-21-2004, 11:16 PM
OHHHH, Muskwa!! You are a gorgeous boy! I am in love with that awesome face of yours. Who could ever resist you! My Tori had a bed just like the one you are laying on in that second pic. She completely destroyed it! Do you do things like that, Muskwa? :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUSKWA!! YOU ARE ONE VERY HANDSOME HUSKY!

Hugs...Robin :)

Glacier
10-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Do you do things like that, Muskwa? :p

Hugs...Robin :)

Well, not so much anymore. In my younger days, I was a wee bit of a hellion! Mom says it's a miracle we ever got a second dog. Have I mentioned that I was here FIRST? I chewed up plenty of shoes, garbage cans and a very expensive sleeping back before I was a year old. Dad was not happy about that last one! I'm much better behaved now. Mom says I was about five when my brain turned back on! I say I am and always have been smarter than her. It's fun to push her buttons and I am good at it!

Muskwa

RobiLee
10-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
Well, not so much anymore. In my younger days, I was a wee bit of a hellion! Mom says it's a miracle we ever got a second dog. Have I mentioned that I was here FIRST? I chewed up plenty of shoes, garbage cans and a very expensive sleeping back before I was a year old. Dad was not happy about that last one! I'm much better behaved now. Mom says I was about five when my brain turned back on! I say I am and always have been smarter than her. It's fun to push her buttons and I am good at it!

Muskwa

LOL...Oh, Muskwa...you sure do sound like quite the character! I am sure that you really do know how to push your mom's buttons. Tori is only 9 months old are you saying that I have a little over 4 years to go before she calms down some. Oh my, I really have my hands full ;)

Glacier, I did not know that Muskwa was your first. Now I'm curious as what order all the dogs came in and if any are related. I know you have probably said before. I noticed that Kay said something about Muskwa's son (I think), which one is that?

I love all of your dogs!

Robin :)

Glacier
10-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
LOL...Oh, Muskwa...you sure do sound like quite the character! I am sure that you really do know how to push your mom's buttons. Tori is only 9 months old are you saying that I have a little over 4 years to go before she calms down some. Oh my, I really have my hands full ;)

If you're lucky it will only be four years. I've met some huskies who were still nuts at 11! My momma laughed kinda evil like when she read 9 months old! You are just about to hit husky teenager stage. She says GOOD LUCK! That stage is why we don't have any puppies here anymore! only adult dogs allowed!
;)

Glacier, I did not know that Muskwa was your first. Now I'm curious as what order all the dogs came in and if any are related. I know you have probably said before. I noticed that Kay said something about Muskwa's son (I think), which one is that?

Muskwa was first. He was actually here before me. He was and is my husband's dog. Muskwa was 6 months old when I started dating Stuart. They were a package deal--love him, love his dog! (he had to love my cats!)
After Muskwa in order of arrival:
Earle
Hoodoo (RB)
Sleet
Kayleigh
Bandit
Preacher & Franklin
Goldie
Delta & Antare
Raven
Heyoka
Pingo
Chase
Pacer
Founder
Chum
Hobo
Mac & Ozzy

Earle and Hoodoo are Muskwa's sons. Muskwa came from a breeder. It was in the sale contract that if he turned out as well as expected that the breeder could have one litter sired by him. Earle was the puppy I picked as "stud fees'. Hoodoo came to us at 9 months old from a lousy home. Hoodoo passed away at the end of February 04.

Delta and Antare are littermates as are Mac and Ozzy. I firmly believe that Chase and Founder are related, but I can't prove it. Preacher and Franklin came from the same kennel, but are not related.

Of the 20 current residents, 14 came from the local shelter. Only Muskwa and Earle aren't rescues or re-homes of some sort.

RobiLee
10-22-2004, 07:38 AM
OH thank you , thank you, thank you! That had to take you some time to type that all out :)

I'm going to have to save this so I can remember your entire crew and all of their names. I absolutely love seeng them and hearing about them. Keep the pictures and stories coming!

Hugs....Robin :)