PDA

View Full Version : Fred

senorita02
10-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Fred you are a SuperStar! What a little cutie , Congratulations!

RobiLee
10-20-2004, 06:17 AM
Fred, you are absolutely awesome! Your picture came up and just took my breath away. Fantastic! You sound like such an outstanding little guy. Enjoy your special day, Fred!

Congrats, Fred, for being our Dog Of The Day!

Robin :)

Pam
10-20-2004, 06:31 AM
WOW! Fred you are 15 lbs. of doggy perfection! I love your action shot and it was so much fun to meet you today. It seems there is not anything you can't do! :) Reign on little one as our very special Dog of the Day!! ;)

Logan
10-20-2004, 07:28 AM
Fred, you are the KING of the agility course!!!! I love your picture of you flying over that bar. The only thing better would be to see you in action, in person!!! :)

Hugs to you, sweet bundle of energy! And congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!!! :D

pipersmom
10-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Fred, what an adorable, active little fireball you seem to be!! And how brave of you to protect your brother Simon.

Congratulations Fabulous Fred!!

tatsxxx11
10-20-2004, 11:48 AM
What a super duper little dynamo you are dear Fred:D And isn't that a fabulous photo of you in action!!! How you must wow the crowd with your athletic prowess! You may be on the diminutive side, but every day, in every way, you're a giant of a dog! Not only are you packed with personality, but no doggie on earth has a bigger heart than you, Fred! Simon and your humans are so lucky to have you there to love and protect them! Fred, I wish for you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness; you're awesome! Congratualtions to our super star Dog of the Day, Fred!!! Lots of love and kisses to you sweet boy! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration with Simon and your proud people:)

LorraineO
10-20-2004, 12:22 PM
what a doll!!!!!!

Linda York
10-20-2004, 01:29 PM
FRED!!!!! :eek: Look at you go!!!!! :eek:
That is the greatest picture. You look like a sweetheart, I'd love to give you a big ol' hug. My boys are terribly jealeous, they can hardly jump over the garden hose! :o
Have a great day. Our very own Olympian DOTD.
Congratulations on all your achievments. :D :D :D

Jax
10-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Fred you are sooooo adorable! WOW, what a cutie, and so talented too! He sure looks like he loves life. Fred IS a superstar!! YEAH FRED!!! :) :D :)

whiskeygirl
10-20-2004, 02:54 PM
I am one of Fred's "aunts". He is a darling dog and my two "girls" adore him.:)

K9soul
10-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Oh Fred, what a little fireball of action you are! I'm with everyone else, what an awesome picture of you! I can see you are just bursting with confidence and personality :) I loved reading about how you protect your "little" brother :D. You certainly have won my heart today Fred, and the hearts of many many others! Congratulations to you Fred, our spunky and adorable Dog of the Day!

Also a big welcome to Pet Talk to Fred's aunt, whiskeygirl!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/GIFS/welcome_018.gif

cookieluver7
10-20-2004, 05:09 PM
You are such a CUTIE Fred!!!! You definatley deserve to be dog of the day!!!! ;)

sabies
10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Fred what a talented cutie you are! Great action shot.

K9karen
10-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Fred, you're a giant for a little guy! Awesome photo too! I am SO impressed!