PDA

View Full Version : How many collars does your dog have?

Miranda_Rae
10-19-2004, 09:26 PM
I just thought that this would be an interesting thread. :p So tell how many collars your dog has, or if more than one dog list each collar for each dog. Don't forget the colors! :D Add up the number of collars if there are multiple dogs and put the number in the poll. :)

BLUE
BLACK

Kfamr
10-19-2004, 09:28 PM
I had started reaplying to your first thread but you had deleted it when I went to post. :p

I had typed up a reply so I just copied it just incase you decided to bring it back.

Not including all of the harness and such...

Simba has two. He has had more total over the years but these are the only ones we have at the time.
A blue one with his name embroidered in it
and his current leather one with studded bones

Nala has 3.
One tiny red one with jewels, from when she was a pup
One hand-me-down from Simba, a black weather with studs.
And her current, a black leather with polka dots

Kiara has two, soon to be 3.
One leather with studs
Her current plain purple nylon.
And since her current is getting small and on it's last hole, she'll be getting a new one. :)

Miranda_Rae
10-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes, I know I deleted it, but I kept goofing up. :rolleyes:

sabies
10-19-2004, 09:33 PM
hot pink - the one she came from the pound in (she doesn't wear it anymore
green - the first one I got her
cow print - I liked it
one that says woof and bark and grrr around it - I liked it
tan - what she's wearing now
a couple of harnesses - 1 black, 1 safety orange

I think that's it! There are so many cute collars to choose from it's hard to resist even when you don't need one :) .

guster girl
10-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Finn has one red collar and one red head halter (promise collar, halti, etc) that I use when I don't have time to work on his loose leash walking. :)

dogs_4_me
10-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Moco has a
plain black one
purple one that has "I'm a good boy" stitched on it
orange one with paw prints
dark blue one with light blue snow flakes
dark blue one with a bunch of christmas trees on it
halloween one with pumpkins, and bats.

Emma has
A roxy collar with the roxy logo all around it
A blue one with dog prints
A pink one that says "I'm a good girl"
Orange one with little yellow tennis balls around it
Purple one with little jewels

GraciesMommy
10-19-2004, 10:06 PM
One red and one hot pink..both have rhinestones and we call them her necklaces

PJ's Mom
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Peej and Bailey each have 2...a regular collar and a harness for longer walks. :)

lute
10-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Beanie is one color. he's orange/red.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
10-20-2004, 06:59 AM
My Doggies have L-O-T-S they each have one for every Holiday and each have many diffrent solid colors

Logan
10-20-2004, 07:30 AM
I voted before I read your post. :o I voted one because each dog has one collar. Should have voted three instead. My Goldens wear their collars and identification all the time. Lilly's is pink, Honey's is purple and Zipper's is orange. Murphy doesn't wear a collar (she's inside almost all the time) because she has a reoccuring cyst on her neck and the collar irritated it a lot, so we just removed her collar.

Logan

cloverfdx
10-20-2004, 07:34 AM
Too many!

BitsyNaceyDog
10-20-2004, 07:46 AM
Bitsy has 1- it's tan rolled leather
Charlie has 1- it's black leather
Buster has 1- it's brown leather
Nacey has 2- 1 brown leather and a maroon harness (I hate harnesses, but because she's a pug she needs one:rolleyes:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-20-2004, 07:52 AM
Blaze has one all blue collar...I didn't count his multiple choke chains though.;)

sammy101
10-20-2004, 03:33 PM
if you cant prong,and training collars,then kodie was 3!!

Leather Collar-thats what he wears during the day when he's at home,or tied up in the front yard with us:)
Prong-he wears it when we take him for walks,we still have to worki on pulling a little bit with him.
Training collar-is for when i take him to Obediance class,or when im working with him outside.

senorita02
10-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Rita has one, and Face has 2, one is his choke chain and the other is his tuff collar, with pointy studs on it, he only wears it when he wants to be tuff.:D

BitsyNaceyDog
10-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Oh I for got Charlie has a black leather collar with spikes that looks really cute on him. He doesn't wear it too often, just for special occasions.

KYS
10-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Sheba has 2 collars.
A nylon snape collar that she no longer wears and
a grey hound collar for her walks.

Rocky has 2 collars.
His rolled leather buckle collar that he wears
all the time and a choke chain for when he
goes on his walks. :)

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2004, 06:02 PM
Without counting prongs and halti's and harnesses...

Cincy has 3- The red one she wears normally, a red buclke for agility and a snowman collar from th dance show last year.

Sadie has 5- her very first, which is now way too small, a blue one, also too small, a yellow one, tha tis very dirty, the oink one she wears and a green buckle collar for agility.

Spot has 2, the green one he wears, and the multi-coloered buckle collar he came with :)

bckrazy
10-20-2004, 07:38 PM
this is embarassing =p I buy waay too many collars for my doggy, but he's an only child so he ish entitled to the spoiling... I think, atleast 6 collars and 3 harnesses. he has his blue wave collar that we just got for the lake, a blue nylon collar with pawprints, a black rolled leather for obedience, his current halloween collar, his red studded collar, his dark blue pawprint studded collar, oh and martingale collar, which I never use. then he has one adjustable black harness, a blue nylon harness, and a blue flyball harness. LEASHES, are another story....