PDA

View Full Version : SO annoyed at work today! *rant/vent*

DJFyrewolf36
10-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Grrrrr my poor head!

They've been testing the stupid fire alarms today. Beleive me, they serve the purpose of making people move away from them as fast as possible! Glad we dont have to go outside, because it is raining buckets right now

Sigh, Im cold, achy and my head hurts from the buzzing

I just want to go crawl under a blankie with Remus lol

moosmom
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
I hope you don't have the flu. :( Get well.

DJFyrewolf36
10-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
I hope you don't have the flu. :( Get well.

No, its just my old injuries flaring up again. Whenever it gets cold outside my joints ache :o :(

And it hasn't exactly been balmy around here lately!

Weather as of right now:
44°F
Light Rain *They obviously didn't look out a window!*
Feels Like 41°F *BS, more like 20 below but I HATE cold lol*

UV Index: 1 Low
Dew Point: 42°F
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: 9.0 miles
Pressure: 29.50 inches and falling
Wind: From the South at 6 mph

moosmom
10-19-2004, 06:24 PM
I hear ya on THAT one!!!

I work outside (ya know, zoom-zoom) driving Mazdas. I HATE working out in the cold. My knees get really sore and sometimes they give out on me from hopping in and out of the van in cold weather. Can't WAIT till winter (NOT!!!!!!!!)

BCBlondie
10-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Awww :( I hope you feel better soon!!

It's been raining here too.. and as I'm typing this, my fingers are freezing cold. >.< This weather sucks! :( I'm a sun/heat person! I hate the rain and cold. :(

Brrrrrr!!! >.<

NoahsMommy
10-20-2004, 01:36 AM
I'm sorry to disagree on the weather thing. Its been raining since Sunday and I LOVE it!!! Everything is so wet and clean and I can sleep forever with the lovely sound of rain in the roof.

I was caught in the rain yesturday when I went to the store. I had a full cart and had to walk to my car and put the groceries in the trunk and I had so much fun in the rain, I couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

I know, I'm a total dork. But if it makes me happy, I'll stick with and enjoy it.

Hope your weather gets better, hope mine stays this way. ;)