PDA

View Full Version : Peepy, you are so gorgeous...

froggie
10-19-2004, 09:36 AM
And I love the way you put you mom to sleep at night:)

tatsxxx11
10-19-2004, 10:05 AM
Good Morning Queen Peepy! Oh what a stunning girl you are...so elegant and refined! What a lucky mom, having beautiful you you as her "Gal Friday!"...Though I imagine you're more of a distraction...and a most welcome one at that;) I don't blame you for choosing love fests of play fests sweetheart...a girl as regal and beautiful as you deserves to be lavished with love and cuddles 24/7!!!:) Peepy, I wish for you and your proud and adoring family many, many more happy, love filled years together. Your people are so blessed to have you in their lives:) Congratulations to you darling Peepy, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweet girl from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Peepy
You are indeed, gorgeous!
I love your beautiful coloring! You look all dressed for fall!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Don Juan's mom
10-19-2004, 01:09 PM
What a gorgeous lady! You're certainly an inspiration to those of us who are "of a certain age." :D :D And I sure wish my CFO (Chief Feline Officer) was as helpful as you. :rolleyes: :D

Liz

catmandu
10-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Yiu,are one Gorgeous Cast,with those wonderful shades,of colors! The Lord,must have had,his paint brush,out that day!

AbbyMom
10-20-2004, 12:30 PM
How beautiful you are! Congratulations on COTD!