PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom hog!

Lacey
10-19-2004, 09:26 AM
How is a girl expected to brush her teeth at night when the bathroom is being hogged like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/drinkies001.jpg

Yum! Yum! Slurp! You're just gonna hafta go to the kitchen sink, Meowmie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/drinkies002.jpg

DJFyrewolf36
10-19-2004, 09:27 AM
Uh oh! Remus is a bathroom hog too!!

jazzcat
10-19-2004, 11:12 AM
LOL! I have one of those too, Ripley. I finally gave in years ago and just gave him the guest bath sink. We keep it full of water for him all the time. If it's empty he will sit and grunt until one of us comes to refill it.

Love that Mowgli!!!:D

Lacey
10-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Silly Mowgli wants a drink out of the sink only when it's time to brush teeth at night. The rest of the day the little booger-head is happy with the water bowl. But at night he always seems to know when it's teeth-brushing time and he's up on the sink and waiting for me to turn on the water for him as soon as I get the bathroom light turned on. :D

At least he doesn't drink out of the toilets anymore (though admittedly that's because the lid stays down except when in use :rolleyes: ). It was always kinda disconcerting to wake up in the middle of the night because someone was patting me with wet paws, especially as soon as the realization of WHY the paws were wet hit.

catnapper
10-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Yup, Pouncer is my sink hog! Hubby has a hard time shaving in the morning because Pouncer wants the sink too. :D

Laura's Babies
10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Giz does a " BATHROOM ALERT" whenever anybody goes in... They might turn some water on and she might miss it! She is facinated by running water but she don't drink from the faucet. It IS hard to brush your teeth with a kitty in the sink.. EUCK! (They just don't seem to understand the process!)

BCBlondie
10-19-2004, 04:12 PM
LOL!!!!!

Our RB cat, TiJay, loved to sleep in the sink.. :eek: :rolleyes:

(sorry the sink is kind of dirty... that was back when my brother and I shared a bathroom.. now he has his own and his sink is much worse :eek: .. I actually like to keep my bathroom clean :p )

catmandu
10-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Now,taht is A Funny Photo,no ifs,or Butts about it!