PDA

View Full Version : where I've been

wolfie
10-18-2004, 09:11 PM
I started school last week. It's been good, but a lot of work. And of course I went to school one day with rabbit pee on my shirt! I had left it on the floor the night before, and a certain rabbit confused it with a litter box. Luckily I had a hoodie with me though.

And I still have work, which means on those days I have like 1 hour at home.

And my Grandpa passed away. He and my grandma lived with us. He was hospitalized a week ago after he fell down and broke his hip, and while there he had a stroke. His health was going down hill though, and he would have been so unhappy in a nursing home. Now the entire family has been staying at our house for days, to be with my grandma... and each other. So I've had no time to myself.

I'm so exhausted. Hopefully things will be easier soon

edit: oh, and I forgot, one of my fish is sick too. does anyone know what black spots on him means? and he's been floating around in the middle of his cage, sometimes on his back. I hope he'll be okay

dukedogsmom
10-18-2004, 09:13 PM
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Sounds like you've been really busy, too. I sure don't envy you going to school. I was so glad to finally graduate(ages ago) Glad you checked in with us.

jazzcat
10-18-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. (((HUGS)))

wolfie
10-18-2004, 09:22 PM
thank you both so much

Logan
10-18-2004, 09:25 PM
What a sad week for you, Wolfie. :( I'm so sorry about your grandfather. We will remember you and your family in our prayers.

Logan

AmberLee
10-18-2004, 11:20 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. {{{gentle hugs}}} Not to put additional stress on you as you have a lot on your plate right now, but you're missed here. Check in when you can.

wolfie
10-19-2004, 09:38 AM
thanks. things have calmed down a little today.