PDA

View Full Version : Max and Chloe Go to PreK

prechrswife
10-18-2004, 05:52 PM
My PreK class has been learning about pets, so today, my husband brought Max and Chloe (one of our cats) to visit my students. Max was a very good boy, even though he had to lick a few children's faces.:) He also was very interested in seeing what kind of crumbs they had dropped on their clothes at snack and lunch time. (I did make pictures, but I don't feel comfortable posting pics of my students.) They both did a great job, though.:)

shutterbug0303
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Thats great! We take our girls to school to see my mom's 5th grade class a lot, and they love it! I becomes a special treat for them if they behave! Since I have Wednesday's off, it gives the kids and our girls something to look forward too! :D Glad Chloe and Max were well-behaved babies and the kids have a great time!! Wish we could see the pics, but totally understand! My mom is the same way! :D Way to go, Max and Chloe!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Good job, Max and Chloe:) I'll bet the kids loved meeting you guys and getting those slobbery kisses! What sweet ambassadors of animal love you are! I wish we had had pet "show and tell" when I was in Pre K!:)

dukedogsmom
10-18-2004, 09:09 PM
I'll bet the kids loved it! That's pretty neat.

KYS
10-18-2004, 09:46 PM
That is wonderful that you took Max and Chloe to
class with you.
What a nice lesson for children to learn.

Kfamr
10-19-2004, 02:51 PM
How cute! I bet the kids loved it... I know I would have.

Were any of your children afraid of dogs? It seems now-a-days a lot of kids are!

Awww.. I wish we could see pics, but I understand! :)

lovemyshiba
10-19-2004, 03:41 PM
What a fun day for those kids and Max and Chloe!!!!

I did pre-school a few years ago, and wanted to bring Abbey in to meet the kids, but my supervisor didn't like the idea.

Aren't you so proud of the furries for being so good to the kids??

Good job!!!

Corinna
10-19-2004, 04:05 PM
would love to see pics too I think kay ann Knows how you can blur the children so they are not identifiable. I seem to remember her doing it for one of her freinds . May be some one else but I bet some one could tell you how.

prechrswife
10-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Were any of your children afraid of dogs? It seems now-a-days a lot of kids are!

There was one little boy who was afraid. The strange thing is, he has a dog at home. (My guess is that he has a small dog, and that Max was a little intimidating to him. How anyone can be intimidated by a basset hound, I really don't know...)

Kfamr
10-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Yep.. I could blurr the children's face if you'd like. :)

That's weird that he was afraid of dogs and he had one!