PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hannah Banana ~ From Remus

DJFyrewolf36
10-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey Hannah!!

Had to tell ya bout the FUN weekend I had! Meowme played wif me and wrestled wif me! Boy I showed her how tuff I really am! It got kind of windy last night tho and I got scared but meowme cuddled me and made it all better!

Hope you had a fun weekend too, Hannah!

Love
Remus Bear

kt_luvs_kitties
10-18-2004, 05:33 PM
I missed you so bad! I am glad you had a great weekend. Bad ole' wind, scares me too sometimes:eek: I am glad your meowmie cuddled you and made it all better. My meowmie was gone all weekend, and only came back for an hour each day. I was so lonely. But now that shes back, I am being such a leach! (I think she likes it).
I also got into trouble today, because my lil pepsqueek brudder wouldnt stop pouncing on me, so I swatted him and Meowmie yelled at me:( I was just trying to play;)
Anyways I hope to talk to you again my hunk o man :cool: And I missed you so bad. You should have your meowmie post more pictures of you. I wanna see some (and so does my meowmie) .
Have a good night Remus Bear, and I will talk to you again real soon! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to my Remus Bear ;)
Love Always, Hannah Banana:D

DJFyrewolf36
10-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Hannah Banana
I hate it when my meowme is gone too! I usually end up *Staring* at her when she gets home from work, cause she leaves me wif this guy she calls husband and he likes to *mess* wif me! Although he sure is good at givin me treats and cleaning my box and playin! That stinks bout your brudder, I don't have any siblings at home yet. Meowme keeps sayin my sis Isabo will come live wif us. I sure hope so, cuz she is a good pal and you would like her lots!

Tell your brudder dat I'll come over and give him a good *swat* if he dun leave you alone!

Talk to ya soon!

Remus Bear

kt_luvs_kitties
10-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Thank you for offering to swat at lil brudder Squeeker. I gotta idea, you take him home with you and you can beat him up at will:D
OHHHH youre getting a sister! HOW EXCITING! How old is she, what does she look like??? I am excited to get to see her also. I bet shes really nice. I love girl kitties.
I am glad "husband" gives you treats. It makes things feel so much better sometimes. Maybe meowmie will send you some of my FAVORITE treats soon. Halloween is coming up! My meowmie wanted to get me a princess costume, but I wanna be a angel instead. We will see. What are you gonna be? I think you should be a Remus Teddy Bear, or a Tigger, GRRRRRRR! lol
Hope you have a nice night! *hugs and kisses* Hannah Banana