PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful place in NZ to see and share with you...

carole
10-18-2004, 03:56 PM
I just wanted to show you all this beautiful place here in NZ, it is around 2 and half hrs drive from where I live, and I have been there, once only, its truely magical, we went in summer time, and took the boat ride over and although it was a bit hot and a bit of a hike for me, it was well worth it , especially to see the hidden valley at the end of it.

If you have the time and feel like visiting the website is www.orakeikorako.co.nz this is a maori name.

Tonya
10-18-2004, 03:56 PM
WOW! How beautiful! I would love to go to NZ some day!

carole
10-18-2004, 04:01 PM
Believe me Tonya the pictures don't really do it justice, you have to see it for yourself.:)

davidpizzica
10-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Carole, you are right, no picture could do it justice. It's a spectacular place which has to be seen in person.

Logan
10-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Carole, I would love to see it, but when I clicked on the link, my computer shut down!!! And we just got it back after over $200 in repair bills. I about died when it crashed after clicking on that link!!! :eek:

KYS
10-18-2004, 09:49 PM
What beautiful pictures.
I have always heard how beautifull NZ is.

lynnestankard
10-19-2004, 04:57 AM
Carole - how wonderful. I know when Elizabeth returned from her travels last year - her photos of NZ brought gasps from everyone who saw them. Unbelievable! And the two places she wants to return to? Thailand and NZ!!

Lynne