PDA

View Full Version : Yucky weather!

lizzielou742
10-18-2004, 10:06 AM
It is so nasty out today, and it's got me down. :(

I woke up to thunder and lightning at 6:30 am, and it's still going on. It's been pouring all morning, and it's so dark out!! Right now it's 11:04 am, and it's literally still as dark as it was when I woke up at 6:30 am. I wouldn't say it's pitch black, but it's pretty darn close. Looks like this is going on all day too. It's 58 degrees F out.

Attached is a pic of what it looks like on the radar. I'm in Louisville.

Sorry to whine, but I hate days like this!!! :(

Corinna
10-18-2004, 10:09 AM
You think you have yucky weather check out my thread in general "look what I woke up to"

Desert Arabian
10-18-2004, 10:09 AM
Ooooh, I am so jealous! I *LOVE* thunderstorms- we get some pretty wicked ones in Wisconsin! The lightning is just so pretty!

Here in WI it is extremely windy and cold, some days it's in the high 30's other days it's in the 60's- mother nature won't make up her mind. :p

Stay safe!

lynnestankard
10-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Sorry it's so bad lizzielou - but have you checked Montana!!!!
Looks a bit chilly there!!

Lynne

PJ's Mom
10-18-2004, 12:43 PM
My mom lives in Louisville also and said you're expecting at least 4 days of rain. :eek:

lizzielou742
10-18-2004, 01:20 PM
Wow, snow already! And freezing weather in Montana!!

I prefer snow over rain - at least my hair doesn't frizz as much!

On days like today, all I can do it put it in a ponytail and slick it back. Stupid hair! ;)

lovemyshiba
10-18-2004, 02:02 PM
I bet that nasty weather is headed my way next.:(

We're supposed to get about 4 or 5 days of rain starting tonight or tomorrow--no fun for me or the dogs!!!

Days like that, I just want to stay home, in my pajamas, and watch movies all day--unfortunately, I have to work (who invented jobs anyway????)

Stay safe.
:)

aly
10-18-2004, 02:15 PM
OMG LIZ!!!!!!! Please please please please switch places with me! :D 60 degrees and rainy sounds absolutely PERFECT. I just LOVE the rain so much and I get in the best mood when it is rainy. I was born on a rainy weekend so maybe it is something psychological. I have always loved it so much.

Right now it is sunny and hot here. Blah, this is what I call YUCKY weather!