PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Meowmie

mina'smomma
10-18-2004, 08:21 AM
As many of you know Mina has problems with her claws growing back into her her little paws, and I have to (by vets orders) to cut the claws and pull them out until she is big enough for surgery.

Well I had to do it last night and she cried all night because I did. I felt so bad, because I new it had to hurt like crazy. I know she isn't mad at me because she stayed cuddle up on me all night, but I still feel guilty as hell. Especially when I had to wrap her paws.

catmandu
10-18-2004, 08:51 AM
Sometimes,you ahve to do things,that hurt your cat,but they just have to be done,and we pray,that your Baby,is well soon.

jazzcat
10-18-2004, 12:03 PM
It's something you have to do to help her. Try not to feel too guilty but I know it's hard.

Hugs and scritchies to sweet little Mina.

catnapper
10-18-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm sure it hurts you more than it hurts her. Just remeber its something youhave to do in order to make her healthy.

Laura's Babies
10-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Awe ((((Meowmie))) We sometimes have to do things we would rather not do to keep our babies healthy and well and we ALL hate having to do those things and we ALL feel bad when we do them.. You are not alone in that boat!