PDA

View Full Version : Scrub-a-dub-dub! Mowg's in the tub!

Lacey
10-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Oh, gosh! I wish I had a camera in the shower! This was just too cute!

You see, Mowg normally hangs out on the rim of the tub when I scrub, and peeks around the shower curtain at the end furthest from the spraying water. Well, tonight, I'm doing the whole rub-a-dub scrubbing thing, and a little orange head started peeking out from BENEATH the shower curtain! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, he peeks out and draws back and peeks out again for a bit, keeping the shower curtain between himself and the water. And then....

He came all the way out from behind the shower curtain and started licking the water on the back of the tub! My jaw hit the floor! :eek: :D I guess I've got a tub buddy now! :rolleyes: :D

jazzcat
10-17-2004, 08:34 PM
LOL!!! How cute! I bet that was just adorable to see him peeking under. Okay I think you do need to keep a camera by the shower but you might want to move it when company comes. I'm sure that would raise some eyebrows, LOL!

catmandu
10-18-2004, 09:21 AM
Mowgli,woul;d be much cuter,THAN A RUBBER DUCKY,AND HOPEFULLY,HE WONT GET WET!

Laura's Babies
10-18-2004, 09:54 AM
They need to make shower cameras!! We'd just have to be careful of what we caught in the shots!! :eek:

AmberLee
10-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Ages ago when Cass was a curious kitten, I was taking a shower and my foot apparently was under the shower curtain. Cassy sat on my foot between the curtain and the tub side. I was a bit nervous! :)