PDA

View Full Version : That's somebody's dinner gone for a walk

ComedyDevil
10-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Earlier tonight I saw the neighbours cat waltzing up their path and into their house carrying a cooked chicken in his mouth - so big that he could barely carry it! :eek: I wonder where that came from?! :confused:

Just had to share :p

QueenScoopalot
10-17-2004, 07:50 PM
That's too funny! No pictures though?? :confused: :D I would have grabbed the camera fast for that one. ;)

ComedyDevil
10-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Nope :( The camera was upstairs and I was outside with the pups. I will have to get some pictures of him soon though. He's called Magic and he's a gorgeous boy, really friendly. I love him :D (I'm not sure the people he stole the chicken off would agree with me though!) :p

catnapper
10-17-2004, 07:56 PM
LOL! I can picture that! Pouncer's done similar things - those "starving" boys are quick!

Laura's Babies
10-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Watch the neighborhood for a "Missing Chicken" poster and it is up to you as to rather you turn the kitty in or not..

THAT would have been one FUNNY PICTURE!! Just to picture it in my mind........:D :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ComedyDevil

... the neighbours cat waltzing up their path
and into their house
carrying a cooked chicken in his mouth...

:eek:
:D

Maybe...

It was da KAT's turn to "cook dinner" ??

Meanwhile, 3 doors down the street...

"FRED!! - Did you eat the WHOLE chickin!!???" :mad:

auggie
10-17-2004, 08:06 PM
LOL! That reminds me on an Animal planet show about a cat in England, walking around the neighborhood, steeling stuffed animals from other people's houses and bringing them home. This wouldn’t be the same cat, would it?:D

Lacey
10-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Oh, that is just TOO funny! :D :D Shame there aren't any pictures to go with it, but I can picture it in my head wonderfully!

jazzcat
10-17-2004, 08:35 PM
LOL!:D

AmberLee
10-18-2004, 01:32 AM
:eek: :D

What a cat!

catmandu
10-18-2004, 09:11 AM
That is too funny.Just hope,that he didnt leave paw prints! Smoke,the Big Cat,stole a drumstick,one time,when she snuck,into my neighbors house,at Thnksgiving,and one time,Pouncer,and Scrappy,were begging,for food,while my apartment neighbor,was having a dinner party.Both time,the neighbors understood,and I paid,for the turkey!

kimlovescats
10-18-2004, 09:15 AM
How funny! Wow, that would be a great photo!!!:D

Killearn Kitties
10-18-2004, 09:31 AM
I can just see it in my head - the poor little cat legs buckling under the weight ... :D :D :D

Our Jessica stole a chop of the grill once, but at least it was MY grill!