PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Couple Ever!

dukedogsmom
10-17-2004, 06:20 PM
We were going to dinner last night and dad saw this really pretty old car. I remember that it's a 1956 year but not much more. Anyway, I was trying to get some pics of it. Here's the first one. Don't you love it?
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/coolcouple1.jpg
Well, when we got almost right beside them, I took a chance and said "smile". Thank goodness they were good sports about it. I know some people would have gotten bent out of shape with a stranger taking their photo. This has got to be one of my most favorit pics ever. With my job, I could find out who they are because I would love for them to have a copy of it. However, if they got angry, I could get in trouble at work. I hate not to give them a print of it. I also want to be enjoying life as much as them when I get older.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/coolcouple2.jpg

Karen
10-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Great picture, you should email it to them it's soooooooo Florida! ;)

manda_moo87
10-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Wow what a gorgeous car!

catnapper
10-17-2004, 06:43 PM
That is an awesome car and a geat couple! :D

dukedogsmom
10-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Great picture, you should email it to them it's soooooooo Florida! ;)
I can't email them. Don't know who they are. The only way I could find out is to run their tag. Don't know how they'd feel about it and don't want to get in trouble, you know?

Kfamr
10-17-2004, 08:54 PM
I love the first picture.
That is so neat she smiled for you.

I bet if they were so willing to "pose" they wouldn't mind being sent those pictures, but who knows.

Maybe ask your boss/whoever's in charge?

QueenScoopalot
10-18-2004, 08:05 AM
That is one cool couple! It's nice to see a mature gentleman driving a convertable with a mature woman too! Not someone young enough to be his grandaughter. ;) Great picture, and the car is wonderful. I want one whaaaaahh!!:D

RICHARD
10-18-2004, 06:02 PM
That car is a Ford Galaxie Sunliner. It ran from '56 to-around '64

Instead of getting in trouble, post a message on a car club website.

Someone with a car like that belongs to an enthusiasts club for that model of car, or someone knows someone who rebuilt it, sold it or stole it.....;)

It is a 'brochure' pic..... a scarf on that gal would make that picture
:D

jazzcat
10-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Great pictures! I'm sure they would love a copy but I can see what you mean about being careful how you go about it.