PDA

View Full Version : Kiki Story & Pic

RottiMommy49
10-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Kiki was rescued in Toronto by Lab Rescue and she contacted Rotti rescue to arrange for transfer and foster care. We had applied to adopt from rotti rescue and while talking to the lady who did the phone interview we found out about Kiki. They had no foster homes open at the time so i offered to pick Kiki up and keep her until she could be adopted. Well needless to say we adopted her. She is very loving, a lap dog, and still can't go for a walk without pulling us. I can't teach this old dog new tricks.:rolleyes:
She watches television like a person and her favorite chanel is animal planet of course. All and all she is a very good girl and we are lucky to have her.
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/dcp-7486_large.jpg

Her favorite position.:eek:

Deb

Cincy'sMom
10-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Congrats on being a foster failure :D Kiki is a beautiful Rottie girl!!

dogs_4_me
10-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Kiki is so cute! Anymore pictures?!!!!

RobiLee
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Kiki is a beauty. You have two great looking rotties. Its good to see them.

Robin :)

bckrazy
10-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Kiki is a doll!!! :D she's lucky she found such a great home, who will let her be a couch potato and pull on the leash... Kiki's got a good life ;)

tatsxxx11
10-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Cincy's mom took the words right out of my mouth...another foster failure:D:D:D But it's a good kind of failure...Just look at that beautiful Kiki!!! It's great being a doggie when you find a forever home as special as yours! Hugs to your beautiful Kiki girl!:) Sandra

Kfamr
10-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Awwww! Kiki is adorable!
I myself have a Rottie mix, and her nickname is Kiki! We call her that more than we do "Kiara" :p

I want more pics! :p

lovemyshiba
10-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Kiara is just beautiful!!!!!

My husband won't "let" me foster, because I think he knows what will happen!!!:) :)

If my dogs were allowed on the couch, I could just see Jada laying exactly like that!!!!