PDA

View Full Version : Nikita Memorial

RottiMommy49
10-17-2004, 01:00 PM
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/nikita-collage2_large.jpg

You left us Jan. 16th so suddenly. We miss you so much but know in our hearts you are still with us. Thankyou for sending us in the right direction to get our 2 new babies.

Forever in our hearts.
Love Mommy and Daddy, Greg, Denise, Ashley, Kirsten

Take care of Grandpa ok.

captain
10-17-2004, 05:02 PM
{{{hugs}}}} to you ..........

KYS
10-17-2004, 05:33 PM
(((^..^))) HUGS!!

pitc9
10-18-2004, 07:57 AM
I'm sure she is playing hard at the bridge!

Sudilar
10-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Beautiful tribute!

LorraineO
10-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Can you post the writing on your tribute for us to read? Its so small...
the tribute page is beautiful......

RottiMommy49
10-21-2004, 11:58 AM
One special day
You came to the pound
You looked at me smiling
And walked me around

You signed all the papers
And ended my strife
You gave me a chance
You gave me a life

For this great gift
I would try to repay
I did what I could
I knew only one way

The times I was hurt
Or not feeling too good
You got me treatment
You did all you could

You saw me in pain
I saw all your tears
We felt how our bond
Had grown over the years

You were there at my side
When I finally let go
But I'm not really gone
I just thought you should know

Nikita

LorraineO
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
oh my,,,, major tears here now,,, thank you for posting it,,, its truly,,, loving and so touching.....

Do you think animals forgive us for not being with them in the end? I couldnt face being in the room with our dog MacDuff,, My husband was away when he had to be put down and I just wasnt brave enuff.... I deal with such guilt too.....

RottiMommy49
10-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Do you think animals forgive us for not being with them in the end?

Yes I know your baby would not be upset with you for not being in the room when it happened. That's what makes our furkids so awesome....they don't hold grudges, and seldom ever get angry with us when we behave like people. They feel all our emotions and understand. Please don't feel guilty ok. Your baby would not want you to. :(

It may sound wierd but I talk to Nikita still just as I talk to my Dad that passed in March and my Grandparents, it helps with the loss so much thinking they caqn hear our feelings and feel our love.

Happy thought's to you.
(((((Hugs)))))
Deb

LorraineO
10-21-2004, 12:39 PM
thanks Deb.... I appreciate your reply....:)

slick
10-21-2004, 02:26 PM
What a beautiful memorial. {{{HUGS}}} to you. RIP Nikita, I know that you are playing hard at the RB and making lots of new friends up there.

RottiMommy49
10-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Thankyou so much and I sure hope Nikita is playing with all the furkids that have gone to the RB from everyone here. I know she will be in great company with others who have known such great love and are missed so very much.

Love you so much Nikita, forever in our hearts, you were an awesome little girl always and gave us so much love everyday you were with us.

Love Mommy and Daddy:)

Prayers for everyones baby that is sick. (((Hugs to all the furkids and their wonderfull parents))).http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/dcp-43031_large.jpg

Sudilar
10-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Beautiful tribute.

anna_66
10-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Your Nikita was a gorgeous rottie. I do understand the pain you feel as our Angus was put to sleep only 7 weeks ago. He wanted us to be there in his final hour to spend it with him. It was soooo hard but we did it for him.

And I talk to my boy all the time and hold the necklace I have with his ashes in it. It is quite a comfort to talk to him. I know that he is always here with me...in my heart.

I know that him and Nikita are probably having a great time playing together at the bridge.

tatsxxx11
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
What a beautiful Rottie girl your Nikita was:) I cried so reading your loving tribute to her. The photo you posted shows what love she held in her heart. Oh, the pain is so unbearable when we lose our beloved furkids:( 6 years since I lost my Labbie girl Jingles and I still cry. I know that she, along with all of our Rainbow Bridge furangels are making Nikita feel welcome and keeping her company until you meet again:) My heart and thoughts are with you and your family. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

RottiMommy49
10-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Oh thankyou so much Sandra for the beautifull words about my Nikita. She was just my baby all the way till the end. She followed me everywhere. We bonded in a second when our eyes met at the shelter. We shared almost 6 glorious years together and I know in my heart if I had her for 50 years it still wouldn't have been long enough. Not a day passes we don't talk about her and miss her so much. We have 2 wonderfull new furkids as you know and i wouldn't give them up for anything. I just pray that we have many years with them to make them happy and feel so loved. I live for my furkids now that my kids have left home and are married. Well here I go again writing a novel....sorry, didn't mean to go on and on but it's tough to stop talking about my babies.:D

You take care of yourse;lf and enjoy those beautifull furkids of yours. God Bless and keep them safe and healthy for many many years.

(((Hugs))) Deb, Monty and Kiki

Nikita sends you love from the RB.

http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/debrotts_large.jpg

Thankyou Kay for my siggy, I love it so much.:D

guster girl
11-02-2004, 04:02 AM
What a wonderful poem for Nikita. If you wanted to post something somewhere else, this site is really nice:

www.in-memory-of-pets.com

I posted a tribute to both my dog, Bruno, and, my cat, Dusty. It helped a lot.