PDA

View Full Version : Bentley!!

LorraineO
10-17-2004, 05:43 AM
wow,, what a handsome boy you are,,,, wish you lived with me!!!!

congrats on being our DOTD

senorita02
10-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Bentley you are soooo beautiful, and handsome im so glad to see u as DOTD! Congratulations!
p.s. you are very lucky to have a family to help nurse u back to life!

Daisy and Delilah
10-17-2004, 08:35 AM
Good Morning Bentley, you big sweetheart you!! You are such a big handsome boy!! Hats off to you and your loving family Big Guy!! To you for beating the old nasty Parvo and to your family for saving you!!! What an unbeatable combo!! Another match made in heaven. You have such an adorable face and that coat!! Oooolala!! You are a 120 pound hunk Mr. B!! We love you. Congrats sweetheart on being our very very very special DOTD. We are all so glad you are here with us today and we want you to enjoy every single day with your loving family. Keep on living the good life Bentley. Hugs, kisses, belly rubs, and treats all around!! Thank you Bentley's family for bringing him back to be the big doll he is today!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

sarahc9009
10-17-2004, 09:21 AM
you're a very beautiful and cute dog!

dogs_4_me
10-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Hello Bentley! You look like a big sweet heart :D Congrats Bentley on been the dog of the day!!!!

Jax
10-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Look at that stud man!! Bentley, you are so handsome with such distinguished and smart looking eyes and a really cool coat! BENTLEY ROCKS!! :cool: :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh Bentley, you handsome hunky hunk you! Wow, what a studly muffin you are:):):) You may have had a very tough and tenuous start at life; it really was touch and go there for a while wasn't it? But you showed them, didn't you sweetheart? Not only did you pull through, but you did so with flying colors, growing up to be one stunningly handsome, healthy and happy BIG boy:):):) Many, many thanks to your wonderful humans, your devoted forever family, for not only going the rescue route, but when times got tough, sticking by you 100%, being there for you every step of the way!!! How richly their generosity of heart, their compassion has been rewarded! You're awesome:D Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Bentley! We're honored to bestow upon you the coveted title of Sunday Dog of the Day!!! Have a super duper day celebrating your much deserved honor! Love and happy tail wags to you Bentley from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

cookieluver7
10-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I wish you were my dog Bentley!! You are so adorable. I hope you get lots of treats and bones because you are very special today. Why, you might ask. Well because you are the dog of the day!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

sasha the cat
10-17-2004, 04:09 PM
You're a mighty fine Dog of the Day. Mew, what a battle you went through -- you won!! Your humans are big-time winners too, 'cause they have you to love.

Live long, healthy -- mew, let me say it again! HEALTHY, happy, loved & cherised handsome Bentley.

You are, as we kitties say, purrrecious!!!

LHCamry
10-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Bentley....I could not resist that face. It is so handsome. I am so sorry that you had such a hard time at the start of your life but you same to be doing great now. You have a family that loves you very much. Wish you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

Noli Me Tangere
10-17-2004, 05:31 PM
You are a handsome and very special dog and an excellent choice for Sunday's Dog of the Day!

Live long, healthy, happy, always loved darling Bentley.

xo, Noli
:D :D :D

sarahc9009
10-17-2004, 05:41 PM
nvm i posted it wrong

captain
10-17-2004, 05:46 PM
What a gorgeous boy you are .........:D

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!