PDA

View Full Version : Sparky

tatsxxx11
12-27-2000, 02:28 PM
Many birds have been featured on Pet of the Day, but this is the first "Blue Streak" I have seen featured. Sparky is an incredibly beautiful creature!! And so is his human. What a wonderful home you have given to your very special friend. And it sounds as if your love is returned ten fold. Your story, the love you feel for him, that he feels for you, made me smile. But it also made me cry. We all know how you feel. There isn't a day that passes that I, even for just a brief moment, do not envision life without one of my furbabies. The thought is so painful. And like you, I know that "hole," that emptiness you speak of, will be there. But only for a moment. Because I know the love we shared is so HUGE, it can fill any void, no matter how large. I know that even after he has passed, Sparky's glorious spirit will soar to heavenly heights. And be right there with you, to comfort you, wings outspread, hovering over your shoulder, whispering into your ear, "It's OK." HE knows you will be reunited in a beautiful Rainbow Jungle one day. And there will be nothing but joy and smiles. Until then, I pray that Sparky has many, many more years with you, to live, and chatter and love away!!! Congratulations beautiful Sparky. You are an absolutely beautiful Pet of Day, in every way.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited December 27, 2000).]