PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's a CGC?

bckrazy
10-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Gonzo passes the test!!! I am so relieved... he was so freakin good, I was the proudest mom! I was literally jumping up and down I was so happy.. lmao, it was horrible. He also did *really* good in the demonstration, even though there were tons of dogs around and it was really loud. We had sooo much fun today at Mongrel Mash, it was just great, and he met a lot of friends!! :D :D the good boy got tonnes of cookies from the dog bakery vendor (theyre putting him on their website!), and there was just so many cool people there and adoorable dogs. A LOT of pictures will be up tonight.

THANK YOU! to everyone who gave me advice in the other CGC post, you were right, it wasn't as bad as it sounds.. plus, he knew the evaluator, she was one of his trainers that he loves =p

Cincy'sMom
10-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Congrats Gonzo!!!

KYS
10-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Congratulations!!!

I know how you feel, I was so proud when
Sheba passed hers.

Give Gonzo an extra big hug from me. :D

bckrazy
10-16-2004, 06:07 PM
aw, thank you!!

tatsxxx11
10-16-2004, 06:51 PM
That's AWESOME Gonzo:D:D:D Woo hoo!!! Congratulations:) It IS a huge achievement. And I'm so happy you had fun too! Your Mom is rightfully proud of her Gonzo!:D Hugs to you sweetheart:)

BCBlondie
10-16-2004, 06:55 PM
YAY!!! I knew you guys could do it! Congrats Gonzo!!! :D

P.S.
I received your letter! Seshy sniffed Gonzo's fur for a while, and he even licked it once! :eek: I think they'll make great friends!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH for the treats and bandanas!!!!! :D :D :D

bckrazy
10-16-2004, 11:54 PM
aww ^___^ thank you Sandra!! and thanks DI! I didn't have enough confidence in him, he was cool the whole time, way cooler than me. I was soo nervous with the 3-minute seperation thing, I was shocked he didn't even cry once.

I'm so glad you finally got it Di.. hope you guys enjoy it! sorry, I didnt realize how hard those cookies were, I just gave some to Gonzo a couple days ago.. but theyre totally natural and fresh, so thats good :D. yeah, I know they will LOVE eachother, Gonzo basically likes every other BC he's ever met.. and Sesh is so awesome :D I cant imagine why they wouldnt love eachother

bckrazy
10-16-2004, 11:55 PM
oh, yeah, now that I'm finally home I am posting pics in just a minute! they turned out *so* beautiful! it was freezin out there, but the light was gorgeous ;o)

Kfamr
10-18-2004, 08:47 AM
Congrats to you and Gonzo!
You much be a VERY proud mommy!

LorraineO
10-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Yeha!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

cloverfdx
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
Way to go Gonzo man :D, and Mama for being such a good trainer. I knew you could do it.

Corinna
10-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Yahoooo! way to go you guys are an awesome team.

bckrazy
10-18-2004, 12:16 PM
*hugs* :D thanks Kay, Rhiannon, Lorraine and Corrina!! I just sent in the forms to get my official AKC papers, so excited