PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Snowball!!!

Bari_d
10-16-2004, 08:40 AM
My what a handsome guy you are - and you certainly know how to spend quality purrrrrr time with your human! You have a wonderfully sweet face - what a great way to start our day! It is very nice to meet you, Snowball - catgratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
10-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Snowball
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
I love how you have your own computer chair! I bet you are lots of help to your human on the computer! ;)
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

karlyb
10-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Hello handsome Snowball! I bet you spend a lot of time grooming to keep your fur so white and clean. You look a lot like my boy Selby, right down to the yellow eyes. What a good boy you are to help your mom on the computer. I hope you have a wonderful day as our special Saturday COTD!

Dan Holder
10-16-2004, 08:11 PM
He's so happy, he even has a little smile on his face. Sounds like he found the perfect home. Congratulations.

Le Marteau
10-17-2004, 12:57 AM
What makes Snowball such a great cat is that look on his face. He got this... look that makes you say to yourself, "THAT cat looks like a cat that looks like he's having FUN with life," because the way he's looking at you he makes it so innocently apparent and shamelessly makes it known that he finds his life EVER so grand and intends to continue living within the means upon which he currently FINDS himself.

- Le Marteau

AvaJoy
10-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Snowball, you have enriched the life of your guardian so much! White cats have that certain something that can't be explained. Congrats on being our special COTD and hope you have lots of playtime, dear fellow!

Animal Lover12
10-19-2004, 05:17 PM
I think he has a great name and is so cute! I think he has a great name and is so cute! I think he has a great name and is so cute!

catmandu
10-20-2004, 08:26 AM
I think,that our Dad,would like you,as he has never,had a solid,one colored Cat,and you,are so good looking!