PDA

View Full Version : Cookie

sasha the cat
10-16-2004, 01:24 AM
Mee-ow, Cookie. What a cute doggie you are...smart, friendly and entertaining. What more could your fursons want? Hard for my KatMa and Paw-Paw to imagine that someone (stupid someone) would abandon you!

:D :D Now you got people who love you and know how very special you are!

AND You are DOG OF THE DAY!

Awesome...have a great day celebrating with your family and friends. Live long, healthy and happy -- loved and cherished because that is what every pet deserves.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to you & some kittykisses to.

Natch, my KatMa sends oodles & boodles of hugs & kisses to you, Sweetie.

Daisy and Delilah
10-16-2004, 07:00 AM
We are so lucky to have such a pretty girl greet us first thing this morning. Cookie, you are a very very beautiful girl!! We love that kissable, lovable, huggable, face!! We can feel ourselves kissing that big beautiful nose!! Your eyes add to your incredible beauty. So pretty!! We can see why your family loves you so much. We can't imagine why someone would abandon you either. We unfortunately have some very dumb people in this world. We are so happy that you are so happy now and you have a wonderful new life. Congratulations on being our very very pretty DOTD today. Enjoy your life with your loving family and continue to love your life like we do. You are a sweetheart!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

senorita02
10-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Cookie you are sooo pretty and you most definitely deserve recognition for the day and more! Congratulations!

LHCamry
10-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Cookie.... You are a very beautiful baby with your one blue eye and one brown eye. I don't know how anyone could abandoned
Such a pretty little girl.I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.:) :) :)

Cincy'sMom
10-16-2004, 09:35 AM
Cookie, what a beautiful Spotty girl you are!! How lucky for your family, that someone wasn't smart enough to hang on to you when they had the chance!! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!

cookieluver7
10-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey cookie! Guess what? My name is cookieluver7... it has your name in it. Now I didn't know you when I made my name, but now I'll tell people that it is for you. I like your two different colored eyes that is so awesome. You are so cute and I could eat you up faster than I could eat a cookie! Congrats on being dog of the day!!!

cookieluver7

Noli Me Tangere
10-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Cookie, you are a most original dog: Charming looks, sweet personality and a fabulous companion -- what more can a person want in a pet?

It is so hard to believe someone could abandon you! Whoever that was is now disqualified as a member of the human race!

No wonder your family and neighbours love you! Your “kids in the neighbourhood” are lucky they can come over and play with you in your yard. Not every child is blessed with a pet; it is just awesome that you have become the childrens’ buddy.

Your furson said: "She's a great dog, and deserves the recognition for a day!"

We are delighted that you’ve been recognized today as
our Star, the Dog of the Day.

kisses & hugs from:
Noli Me Tangere

Jax
10-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Now that's a gorgeous city girl!!!:cool: What a true beauty you are Cookie - and with a beautiful personality to match! COOKIE RULES!!!!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Oh sweet Cookie girl! You sure are deserving of all the praise and recognition we can heap upon you:) What a very special spotty girl you are! Shame on those nasty people for abandoning you!!! But you know, I think in the end it all worked out for the best! Oh, what a grand life you lead there in fab NYC!!! I hear you're the hit of the 'hood...especially with the kids and your Dal pal across the street:D And best of all, you finally found that forever family that will cherish and adore you all the days of your life! Oh, did I forget to mention how beautiful you are??? What a face:) Cookie, I can't think of a more deserving Dog of the Day than you precious one! I hope you and the family are having a super Saturday, celebrating your well earned day on center stage! Huge hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet Cookie!!!:)

peimom
10-16-2004, 10:36 PM
OMGosh!! I have never seen such a beautiful girl! Your eyes and heart are what speaks unconditional love! Thank goodness for such a wonderful family to cherish your unique and kind spirit. How fun for you to enjoy life in such a diverse and vastly cultural place as NYC! I am honored to know you today and wish you the absolute best in every thing that you do.....especially on those snowy, fun days! Happy and blessed DOTD! You deserve every moment!!

AvaJoy
10-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Cookie, you have something in common with my Schuyler . . . one blue eye! You sound like a darling sweetheart just like him, too.:) Congrats on being our "inside out" DOTD!:D