PDA

View Full Version : So Proud of my Baby Boy!

chrissycat21
10-15-2004, 09:11 PM
I don't think told any of you guys this, but for a while I was worried Taffy wasn't going to make it through another night! He looked awful, his fur was dull, his eyes were blood shot, and he wasn't eating. I tried to get him to the vet, but she was booked with too many surgeries to see him.

Well, he's healthier than he has ever been! I swear, one day he looked awful, the next he woke up healthy! I cried myself to sleep every night worrying about him, but now he is fine! He just did something he hasn't done since he was under a year old, he started to climb the cage bars!

I was just so worried about him, and just needed to tell someone how glad I am that he is ok! I know he is old and anything could happen now (7 years, very old for guinea pig) but everyone please keep your fingers crossed that he will stay healthy!

I'm planning on taking him to the vet soon, once my dad can drive me and his vet is in. He needs a manicure (nails are a little curled, nothing awful, just something I'm worried about cutting myself) But other then that, he seems fine! I just gave him his salad and he dug right in!

flamepony12
10-15-2004, 09:24 PM
glad he's okay! :D

slick
10-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Yeah for Taffy! I'm sure the love you show him will carry him through another couple of years.