PDA

View Full Version : Tory and Keaton

robinh
10-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Two of the gentle old souls I've been helping care for at the shelter went to the Rainbow Bridge today. Both were mixed breeds that were over 12 years old each with varying health disorders, but as I type this tears continue to stream from my eyes. I shall miss these two wonderful gentlemen.

Please say a prayer for Tory and for Keaton that their time at the Rainbow Bridge will be joyful and pain free. Bless them both for making my job at the shelter more worthwhile for their having been there.

RIP Tory
RIP Keaton
:(

PJ's Mom
10-15-2004, 10:17 PM
RIP Boys. Play hard and be happy. :(

slick
10-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Oh Robin, that's so sad. Tears here too! :( :(
RIP Tory and Keaton. Your youthful bodies have now been restored and you are free to run and play hard.

Hugs Robin. This must be very hard for you. Take comfort in knowing that they knew love because of you.

lizbud
10-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Rest In Peace Tory and Keaton. I'm glad you had people
to love & care for you both before you made your journey.

pitc9
10-18-2004, 07:58 AM
RIP sweethearts!!!

You now have a better, peaceful, painfree life at the bridge.

Play hard Toby and Keaton!

cloverfdx
10-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Play hard at the bridge Tory and Keaton :(.

Sudilar
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
I just love the senior dogs. Run healthy, happy and whole again, Tory and Keaton at RB!

LorraineO
10-19-2004, 09:20 AM
aww,,,, how sad,,,,
Rest Easy guys.... youll be missed.

RobiLee
10-20-2004, 08:54 AM
Rest In Peace. Tory and Keaton.

Have fun at the bridge. I know you are running free and having a grand time.

Hugs for you, Robin. You do such wonderful work and I know you are much appreciated there.

Hugs..Robin

tatsxxx11
11-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Seniors are my passion. Rest in peace beautiful Tory and Keaton. You're no longer held hostage by the infirmities of old age and failing health, but running whole, healthy and young once more, there at the Rainbow Bridge. And although you left this earth as shelter pups, you're lives were no less worthwhile than the most beloved family dog. You touched many a life and heart, especially those of your devoted caretaker and friend, Robinh, you will miss you dearly. Hugs to you Robinh. I know your pain is great:( Love, Sandra