PDA

View Full Version : Where's Birdie????

QueenScoopalot
10-15-2004, 07:49 PM
He was in his cage earlier? I haven't seen him for a few hours now! :confused: Maybe it has something to do with his new roommates....did they abduct him? :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Birdieandfriendsone.jpg

Still no signs of Birdie! I'm getting alarmed now! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Birdieandhisroomates.jpg

His little gorgeous white roommate's acting suspicious IMO! :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Birdieandhisbuddies.jpg

AH HA!!! They were holding Birdie hostage all that time! Whew..thought the Bird had flown the coop! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Birdieloveshisroommates.jpg

Birdie say's not to blame the roomies...they were keeping him all snuggly warm LOL! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-15-2004, 07:55 PM
:D :D

Palomino21
10-15-2004, 08:03 PM
HaHaHa. All of them babies are adorable!

Grace
10-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Those are the sweetest pictures. A cage full of cuties - :)

QueenScoopalot
10-15-2004, 08:18 PM
What do ya'll think? Shouldn't Carla & Mike take Birdie's buddies too LOL!? :D Kidding Mike.. ;) :p :D

sirrahbed
10-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Cute lil furry bird ya have there Jan:D Whew!! Glad he did not fly away!!

Laura's Babies
10-15-2004, 09:05 PM
QSL!! YOu did that on purpose DIDN'T you?? You had to go and stick that beautiful white baby with that PINK nose in front for me to see!!!!! Good Golly Miss Molly!! I want it, I want it, I want it!! Can't have! Can't have! Can't have!!

Hay Birdie baby, I see you there looking so good! Man, you sure are looking good baby! Mike and Carla are going to be such lucky people to get you in their family.... Are you ready to go to your furever home now? At least we will be able to keep up with you as you grow up and live a happy life. ****Kissie**** KISSIE***

Sirrahbed.. I LOVE your new siggy! See you got honey man in that one too! HI DENNIS!

rosethecopycat
10-16-2004, 12:09 AM
He looks SO good.
Is he eating on his own?
How much function does his tongue have now?

You've done a miracle with him.

So happy to see hin this way, and covered in kittens!:D :p

AmberLee
10-16-2004, 12:36 AM
What a cage of cuteness!!!

QueenScoopalot
10-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
He looks SO good.
Is he eating on his own?
How much function does his tongue have now?

You've done a miracle with him.

So happy to see hin this way, and covered in kittens!:D :p
Birdie's been eating by himself for a while now! My big baby bird LOL! I watched that pink tongue lick up gravy from breakfast this morning! YAY Bird! :D He loves the temporary roommates.

catnapper
10-16-2004, 07:54 AM
What great photos! I MUST HAVE that little white one! I'll trade you one foster for one white cat? ;) Nobody's to know... come on! :D PLEASE? Pretty pleeeeeezzzeee?

QueenScoopalot
10-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
What great photos! I MUST HAVE that little white one! I'll trade you one foster for one white cat? ;) Nobody's to know... come on! :D PLEASE? Pretty pleeeeeezzzeee?
Isn't he the most handsome little nugget? :D No trades allowed, you have to take him and his littermate sisters LOL! ;) :D :p

catcrazylady
10-16-2004, 08:25 AM
These pictures brought one huge smile to my face and big tears to my eyes!! What GORGEOUS babies and that little Birdie is too CUTE!! I bet Birdie was happy to have some new roomies to keep him company.
Jan, do you think it ever gets any better than this? I don't think I have ever seen such a wonderful success story. Well, there was Emily Rose too. Hmmm maybe it's just the wonderful work you do and all the precious babies you won't give up on.:) :)

Big kissies to precious Birdie and lots of tiny kissies to those adorable babies!!:D

catmandu
10-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Every night,before The Found Cats,go to bed,they PRAY,for you,and Your Cats,and add special prayers,for the special Cats.like Birdie!

prechrswife
10-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Precious!:D

QueenScoopalot
10-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
These pictures brought one huge smile to my face and big tears to my eyes!! What GORGEOUS babies and that little Birdie is too CUTE!! I bet Birdie was happy to have some new roomies to keep him company.
Jan, do you think it ever gets any better than this? I don't think I have ever seen such a wonderful success story. Well, there was Emily Rose too. Hmmm maybe it's just the wonderful work you do and all the precious babies you won't give up on.:) :)

Big kissies to precious Birdie and lots of tiny kissies to those adorable babies!!:D
Lots of kisses coming up for Birdie & maybe some of his roommates! The little white baby boy is a sweetie, but his sisters may think I'm trying to chew their little heads off. :( Slowly but surely they're all turning into very adoptable kittens. Birdie as we all know now, will be forever loved by Carla & Mike! ;) I'm happy that things have worked out with Birdie all around. Peep...peeep!:D My little miracle boy! ;)