PDA

View Full Version : Dear Remus *from Hannah*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-15-2004, 04:01 PM
I just wanted to let you know that my meowmie is being so mean!!! She told me today that she will be leaving for the weekend, and she might come back tomorrow just for a minute to check on me:(
She says that she has to housesit for her FIL and cant be home. They have two stinky doggies that have to be let out and fed. I have to be fed also, ya know? what am I going to do until she comes back? is she gonna let me starve:( What can I do to make her stay?
I tried to give her a guilt trip today, I even had my sissy help me bring her my pink bunny rabbit, but it didnt work. She just said she was going to get a few quick pictures and then post them for all to see. I hate when she leaves me!!! It seems like an eternity and I wont be able to post to you, unless she comes back early tomorrow. Im so sad:(
If I dont get to talk to you tomorrow, please know that I miss you and I wish you could come be with me, and I would not be very lonely. *sniff sniff*
I hope that you get this and pity me, and everyone else pitys me, cause I am soooooo sad:( *cuddles my dear Remus Bear* *kisses also*

Ok now it is Hannahs meowmie. Hannah always gets upset when I leave her, and I do too, But I have to go. I will be coming back to check on her, and will probably be driving my parents nuts checking on my 3 special babies and my lil guy Squeekers. I hope you all here at PT have a very nice weekend, Be safe and I will be back to posting on Sunday! Bye Bye for now and *kisses and cuddles to all the PT kitties*:D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-15-2004, 04:02 PM
:D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-15-2004, 04:11 PM
I hope you enjoyed Remus Bear!;)