View Full Version : Mysty

persianmom
10-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone.

Well I talked to my mom and she say her new furbaby is doing great. I guess Mysty follows her everywhere. When mom goes to bed Mysty is night in there on the bed also. If mom gets up she gets up. Mom told me she is glad that she took Mystyl :D she says she is fun to watch and play with. She like having another person in the house. I think I made a good choice in letting Mysty go :) :( Well my other fur babies are doing great. They are great to come home to. I get greeted at the door by all of them. Well need to close will post some pictures soon. My three furbabies don't do much but lay around and look cute.
Carol

Laura's Babies
10-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi persianmom! Welcome to the boards. There is just the best bunch of people here (In case you haven't noticed yet). I am Laura of Laura's Babies. Reckon I was at work when you joined this great family here so I want to welcome you NOW!!

Did you do a thread on each of your babies yet? I would love to see more pictures if you got any, they look like real BEAUTIES in your siggy so I want to see more and hear their stories.

Glad your Mom is enjoying her baby in the house. They are a TON of company, hours of free entertainment and are never judgemental. You always have someone to greet you, no matter what time you get home, someone to talk to and tons of comfort when you need it too..

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

kimlovescats
10-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Carol, this is just such wonderful news. Pets can fill so many voids and bring such happiness to our lives, I am thrilled for your mom!

(((BIG HUGS)))
Kim:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-15-2004, 04:47 PM
I think it's wonderful that your mom is so thrilled with her. Pets can really bring new life into a senior's day. Now....if we could just get your mom a digi cam and teach her how to use it...and the internet....;) :D

AmberLee
10-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Uh-oh, I'm tearing up again! PT is SO emotional today. Okay, maybe it's me instead...

krazyaboutkatz
10-15-2004, 11:55 PM
I'm so glad to hear that both Mysty and your mom are doing so well together. I guess they were meant to be together.:)

catmandu
10-16-2004, 08:41 AM
We are releived,and pleased,that Mysty,is enjoying her new home,and Guardian,bless you,for helping that Little Stray!

shais_mom
10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
missed this thread the first time ~
I knew that it was a great idea for you mom! What a wonderful selfless act of love you gave her!!!
I enjoy hearing Mysty updates! :)

catnapper
10-19-2004, 08:41 AM
I missed this thread too. I'm glad to hear that things worked out and that she is loved and adored in her new home. At least this way you get to still see her!