PDA

View Full Version : Freeto Feet!!!

lute
10-15-2004, 03:18 PM
my mom is always smelling Beanie's feet and says "yummy freeto feet!" and then she'd offer to let me smell. i thought she was crazy and would just say no until last night i gave up and smelled his feet..................HOLY CRAP! THEY SMELL LIKE FREETOS!

mom says all doggie feet are like this. is it true?

Uabassoon
10-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Check out this classic PT thread from 4 years ago! Frito Feet (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2619&highlight=Frito+feet)

cfuh
10-15-2004, 03:37 PM
My puppies feets smell like popcorn. HAHAHHA!! :D :D :D

OMG, I just read that old post...too funny!!!!!!! :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
10-15-2004, 03:48 PM
You've just given vindication to a lot of us old timers who once were much maligned and scoffed at!:D:D:D Don't ya love that smell??? In this house, dogs have frito feet, kitties popcorn paws:D

Corinna
10-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I was thinking the other day that we hadn't had this thread in a while. Its always good for a good giggle. I had forgotten some of our past members that no longer visit here. Such a shame.

Corinna
10-15-2004, 05:29 PM
I was thinking the other day that we hadn't had this thread in a while. Its always good for a good giggle. I had forgotten some of our past members that no longer visit here. Such a shame.
Almost time for the clam juice one too isn't it (I'm such a evil person) :D

LorraineO
10-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by cfuh
My puppies feets smell like popcorn. HAHAHHA!! :D :D :D

OMG, I just read that old post...too funny!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Weird,, Lucy smells like popcorn when we open her crate in the morning,.......

tatsxxx11
10-15-2004, 07:17 PM

It sure was a bittersweet trip down memory lane, re-reading that thread:) It is sad to remember the old friends that are gone, the small tight, group we were and how we could have such fun, just talking, with nary a photo in sight:D Every time I sit on the couch and catch a wiff of that heavenly doggie perfume, I think of all the wonderful friends I've made her on PT this past 4 years!:) Clam juice, anyone;) Now that's another classic!

Corinna
10-15-2004, 11:31 PM
It really is amazing how we have grown. Karen did you and paul ever for see this many people? Thanks for this great place.

lute
10-15-2004, 11:58 PM
ok.now i know i'm not crazy! that past topic was great! now i also wish i had a cat to smell it's feet too.lol *scampers off to the humane society to smell kitty feet*

Corinna
10-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Tats another classic one should be the story of how phred got Smoky that one wondered and was so long Karen had to put it in to 2 parts .