PDA

View Full Version : PT prayers

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Please pray for a friend of mine--Becky, who just lost her 11-year-old German Shepard, Dakota, to a brain tumor. This has been REALLY hard for Becky being the first dog she has ever lost, and her only baby. (next to her horses, but that's different) Dakota was a sweet, friendly dog, and I'm going to miss her too. :(

pitc9
10-15-2004, 03:23 PM
11 years old.... wow, sounds like she had a nice long life!

RIP sweet Dakota... play hard baby!:(

tatsxxx11
10-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Losing a beloved friend like Dakota is one of the most painful experiences. My heart goes out to your friend Becky and to you. We all know the great grief she is experiencing right now and send her all our love and strength. Dakota must have been a very special pup. Becky is lucky to have a friend like you there to talk with; someone who understands what she's going through. Please pass along to her my heartfelt condolences. Run healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Dakota. You will be greatly missed by many, but never forgotten. And your spirit will live on forever in the hearts of all who knew and loved you. And wait patiently there at the Rainbow Bridge for you Mom Dakota, until you and she are reunited again. Love, Sandra

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the nice notes guys...I know exactly how Becky feels too, since I lost a dog (my best friend too) a couple years ago. I feel really bad, but I guess this is just life. Dakota had a wonderful life with a great mom, and I'm glad Becky got to spend all those great years with Becky. I bet Bandit and Dakota are playing up in heaven right now...at least they're both out of pain. That always consoles me.

LorraineO
10-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Awww,,, thats so sad when a pet is gone from us..... Are you able to post a pic of Dakota?
Rest Easy Dakota!

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-16-2004, 01:40 PM
No, unfortunately I don't have any pics of Dakota...though she looked like an ordinary GSD with those lovable eyes! :)