PDA

View Full Version : Chester is HOME!! (and update on Lucky)

Laura's Babies
10-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I went to happy wally land last night and bought a kennel, just so I could bring my boy HOME!! The girls are still at Kevlins and hope I can get them back SOON!!

Kevlin is off work sick so we have talked several times today. He said Lucky is eating GOOD and gaining weight and just the sweetiest thing, loves to be held like a baby and cuddled. He asked me to tell you that since he is to ill right now to post. He got the donation from rg_girl today towards L & L's care and said to assure you (RG) that it will ONLY go for their care.

Kevlin said the cats are taking turns sitting watch over HIM today. They have a orginized plan where only ONE AT A TIME gets up to be with him while he sleeps to watch over him and they change shifts so everyone gets a turn... This includes Lucky, Princess, Dusty and all of them.. These are just the smartest little creatures that God has put here for us to love and now they are comforting HIM!!! I just think that is so cat gone sweet!

For your viewing pleasure, I have a few pictures of Chester at Rie-Rie's house that I thought were just TO sweet not to share. He loves it there and these pictures show just how "at home" he is there..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p07a519e3e3d419df9b8e72a237951ad7/f6a1fae8.jpg

This one says 'I MISS MY MOMMIE!"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p212da52b86f872c65da719d4fb4a710a/f6a1faeb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p7fd50ea585f5e08cf20219a77e2b2bf0/f6a1fae6.jpg

Opps, now how did that one get in here?:eek: Looks like somebody is getting married! OH! That is Stash's Mommie and she is getting married tomorrow night so there is going to be a big family event tomorrow night and I bet I got company coming from Pensacola coming for this event and are probably on their way right now! WOW!! I got Chester back, get to go to a wedding and to see my sweet sister and wonderful yankee brother in law that is now converted into a TRUE GRIT! Isn't life Grand??

QueenScoopalot
10-15-2004, 03:32 PM
CALGON..TAKE ME AWAY LOL! Chester looks like he's waiting for some bubbles for his sink! Sounds like a busy weekend coming up for you, and fun! Send that Yankee brother-in-law up here to his home soil after the wedding's over. Tell him he must bring Lucky & Louie too! :D :D :D P.S How's sweet Amy doing?

nibblets
10-15-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm such a goof...it took me a moment to realize she had her bouquet in her hand....I first thought it was a black and white cat that was sitting on her dress and she was petting it.
Oy....its been a long day....hehehehehe:D

BTW- she is beautiful!

kimlovescats
10-15-2004, 04:26 PM
What precious pictures!!! The bride is beautiful too, wish her luck for me!!!;)

catmandu
10-16-2004, 09:02 AM
The Found Cats cheer,for Chester,and his New Furr Ever Home!

catmandu
10-16-2004, 09:03 AM
HOOORAY!HOOORAY!THREE CHEERS FOR CHESTER!

catcrazylady
10-16-2004, 09:35 AM
AWWWWWE! Chester that is too cute!! He is such a sweet looking boy!! I bet he is glad to see his meowmie and I know his meowmie is very glad to see him!!;) :D

What a BEAUTIFUL bride! Laura it sounds like you have a busy few days ahead of you. I think you are having a wonderful welcome home!:D :D

MULTICATMOM
10-16-2004, 10:30 AM
I PM'ED BUT YOUR MAILBOX WAS FULL, IT KICKED BACK.

CHESTER'S A WHOLE SINK FULL OF CAT!!:D ;)
HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT VISIT:)

jazzcat
10-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Aww, love the sink kitty pictures. I bet your glad to have him back home with you!!

rinkrat
10-16-2004, 02:51 PM
At first I thought the flowers were a cat, too! Haha! That is just too cute that the cats are taking turns sitting up with their dad. They are so smart. What a lucky guy for having them.

AmberLee
10-16-2004, 04:37 PM
I think your sink kitty's soooo precious. You must be thrilled to have him home.

The bride's gorgeous, too. Count me as three for mistaking the bouquet for a cat. We Pet Talkers are spoiled, aren't we? :o :D :rolleyes: