PDA

View Full Version : Magic

tatsxxx11
10-14-2001, 06:30 AM
Oooooooooh, Magic!!! What a precious, adorable, furry bundle of bunster love you are! I can almost see that adorable pink nose doing the bunny wiggle :) And thank you for being such a good bunny mom to your little Lucky baby. No wonder your family adores you so!! Congratulations to Magic, our most loving, beautiful, "best mommy" bunny Pet of the Day! I hope you day is filled with celebration and lots of yummy bunny treats and extra love and kisses!

TheAntiPam
10-14-2001, 10:05 AM
Wow, Magic! You look exactly like a magic bunny should! I'd cast you in a movie to be the wise wizard bun. You look perfect for the job. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. Undoubtably you are Pet of the Century to your special family! Wiggle your nose and treats will appear!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-14-2001, 10:08 AM
Oh Magic what a beautiful bunny you are. It sounds like you take wonderful care of your little one too. One can tell how much your family loves you and you have a lovely garden to play in. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most beautiful, loving Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
10-14-2001, 12:58 PM
Yay Magic!!

What a sweet sweet bunny you are! I'd love for you to cover me in bunny kisses! My Sophie Bunny and I send you warmest wishes on your special day! Congrats!!!