PDA

View Full Version : Magic

tatsxxx11
03-02-2001, 07:17 AM
Hi Magic! Wow, you really are a gentle giant! A giant with a huge heart. I've always believed that horses have a magical way of teaching us humans love and trust. Therein lies your "magic." You are one gorgeous girl who truly exhibits that very special quality. You could be a "show off" and become a world class jumper. But you, Magic, would rather work at making a young person learn the meaning of trust and devotion! What a wonderful companion and teacher you must be to your young friend. I'm so glad you both have a lifetime of love and adventure to share!! Thank you for letting me get to know you. You are MAGNIFICENT and a most wonderful Pet of the Day! Since you hate rain and mud, let the sun shine on you today Magic, as you bask in the glow and warmth of your family's love and your most deserved recognition! Yeah for Magic! You've certainly cast a spell on me!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 02, 2001).]

Elizabeth
03-02-2001, 11:25 AM
Wow!!! What a beautiful horse! I'd like one just like her! Well, I'd take any horse, but Magic is a beauty! Congratulations!