PDA

View Full Version : My mother-n-law is having surgery today

puppyluvs
10-15-2004, 07:53 AM
Please say a lil prayer for my MIL, she has a whole in her lungs, she has emplysima and a blister came up on her lungs and it busted and left a hole in her lungs, they are going to try to patch this hole today ! She weights a total of 93lbs and is very weak, I will be offline for awhile...Thanks in advance
Mechele

slick
10-15-2004, 08:50 AM
Prayers coming out to your mother-in-law. Hope the sir jury goes well and please keep us updated.

Jods
10-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Prayers on the way... Hope everything is okay

Tonya
10-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Wow, that sounds pretty scary! I'll say a prayer for her.

AmberLee
10-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Scary! Will hold your family in my prayers.

puppyluvs
10-15-2004, 08:00 PM
I am back from the hospital my MIL is in CCU, she made it through the surgery fine, the doctors says they will just have to wait and hope and pray that this surgery worked and stopped the leaking of fluid that was coming from the hole in her lungs, Dr. says that if not well there is NO WAY that she will ever be able to make it through another surgery, also I just found out today that since she first went in the hopsital that she has in fact lost weight, she weighs a mere 81 lbs now .....!!!!!!! :(

robinh
10-15-2004, 08:03 PM
OMG, she's so tiny! Prayers still coming that she recovers from this.

puppyluvs
10-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by puppyluvs
Please say a lil prayer for my MIL, she has a whole in her lungs, she has emplysima and a blister came up on her lungs and it busted and left a hole in her lungs, they are going to try to patch this hole today ! She weights a total of 93lbs and is very weak, I will be offline for awhile...Thanks in advance
Mechele

Please again will you all say a lil prayer for My MIL and our family, the doctor's says she is not gonna pull through this, it is just a matter of time before she passes ! :( :( :( :(