PDA

View Full Version : Tatyana

Barbara
10-15-2004, 04:21 AM
Sitting in a flower bed and having big almond shaped eyes- that's how we imagine an Egyptian princess.

We do not know however if it is ok for your servants to talk about your weight:rolleyes:

A pity we cannot see you on your Bougainvillea- the colour would enhance your beautiful fur even better;)

Killearn Kitties
10-15-2004, 05:17 AM
Beautiful Tatyana! How breathtaking you look posing for us in your white bougainvillea. It looks a lovely place to sit. I wish I was there with you.

It's good to know that you like to be part of everything your loving family does. I'm not sure that you should let them call you tatty though. You are very far from tatty, you are magnificent!!

I hope your day today is very special, in honour of your Cat of the Day status! :D

Bari_d
10-15-2004, 08:43 AM
I love the name, Tatyana, and you are so lovely - posed there in your lovely bed of flowers!!! Catgratulations on being a very special, charming Cat of the Day today - celebrate!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR JASMINE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY - PLEASE VISIT HER PAGE! www.cathappy.com/jasmine.htm

catmandu
10-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Tatyana,sitting,in that flower bed,in the land,where Cats,were once cosidered sacred! That sounds,like The Found C Terrific Tatyana COTD!at Hotel,where they still are! A Big Sacred MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW To

smokey the elder
10-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Tatyana epitomizes the saying, "Cats were once worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this." She is so gorgeous! Enjoy your special day!

Jax
10-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Wowee!! :eek: What an absolutely gorgeous girl!! That is such a lovely picture of you in the garden - showcasing those glowing beauuutiful eyes!! Tatyana RULES!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Tatyana
Such an exotic name for an exotic girl!
You are just breath taking, sweetheart!
It was such a pleasure to make your royal acquaintance today!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
10-15-2004, 03:38 PM
As your proud human says, there's no denying your exquisite beauty, Tatyana!!! Oh my! What a gorgeous creature you are:) And just as sweet and lovely on the "inside" as you are on the "outside!" Yes, you are so worthy of the title Goddess and just as worthy of our humble but heartfelt Cat of the Day honors:):):) Congratulatons to you beautiful Tatyana! I hope you and your proud family enjoy a most happy day of celebration:) Love and purrrs to you precious Tatyana from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

sasha the cat
10-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Me-WoW!! you're beautiful. What a lovely choice for Cat of the Day...purrrrr.

My KatMa, Paw-Paw and I wish you a long & happy life, loved and cherished by your purrsons.

You are a very special pussycat.

Noli Me Tangere
10-15-2004, 05:41 PM
You are so beautiful that the flowers just can't hope to compete! A lovely Cat of the Day, you are delightful.

Kisses & skitches to you, sweet Tatyana!

Dan Holder
10-15-2004, 07:40 PM
There can't be too many Maine Coons in Egypt. What does everyone think when they see this big gal, other than how pretty she is? Great picture. She sounds sweet.

karlyb
10-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Tatyana, you are a beautiful kitty. The green leaves highlight your bright green eyes. How did a Maine Coon kitty get to Egypt? I don't think you're overweight a bit; you have big bones and heavy fur! I hope you enjoyed being our special COTD.

LMigliore
10-16-2004, 09:51 PM
5kg (11 pounds) is just right for a Maine Coon girl; the boys can be 16 pounds without being considered overfed.