PDA

View Full Version : hmm what do you thnk of Ken Jennings??

sammy101
10-14-2004, 09:08 PM
OMG that guys been on Jeopardy for a long time!!:eek: i dont watch it anymore b/c of him,its boring now that the same person keeps on winning..geez:rolleyes: Theres a rumor going around that he's going to loose on his 70th round or something like that,ill have to look it up again.for some reason, i think he;s getting the answers..i dont know why but i just think that.

what do you think??

Cincy'sMom
10-14-2004, 09:11 PM
It is getting a little old....I don't think they are feeding him answers or anything, but I think there is a reason there was a limit on days before...

They keep calling him the greatest Jeporady contestant ever, but they always had a 5 day limit before, so who knows?

lovemyshiba
10-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Are you kidding?? That guy is STILL on????

I haven't watched in a long time, but I'll bet it's getting pretty boring.

sammy101
10-14-2004, 09:43 PM
he's almost to $2,000,000!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RICHARD
10-15-2004, 11:31 AM
His departure should be around the first week of november,
That boy has too much time on his hands.

Sammy,

See what reading does to you?

;)

Uabassoon
10-15-2004, 02:21 PM
I guess I'm the minority here, but I really like him. I think it's great that he's become well known for being well... a big nerd. He seems like a really nice guy and it seems like he really deserves this. I've seen him appear on a talk show and he's just a really nice down to earth guy who loves his family. Lately it seems like everyone who has become a household name is there because they are scandelous, it's nice to see a nice guy in the spot light for a change. However I will admit I'm not sure if he's the best contestant ever, but I think it's exciting watching because I'm always wondering if he's going to lose.

smokey the elder
10-15-2004, 03:04 PM
In a way I want to see who can beat him. But, I don't think anyone will ever come close to his record. He is about to break the all time money winning record ($2.1 million, Millionaire. He comes across as an "aw, shucks" kind of kid.

Freckles
11-30-2004, 06:53 PM
I understand this is the night to WATCH!:eek:

RICHARD
11-30-2004, 06:57 PM
I heard that the reason he lost was because of two things.

There is a question about t-shirts and tank tops
that the filiming stopped for....Alex Trebeck got into a 45 minute arguement with the judges on THAT answer, Also, the judges had to stop every few questions. It was reported that it took two hours to film that episode....at the end of double jeopardy he wasn't in command like he usually was in the past games!

cookieluver7
11-30-2004, 06:59 PM
I have heard that rumor too. I don't know if it is true though. And I don't think he is getting all the answers. I just think he is really smart. He could be though. I don't know. :confused:

RICHARD
11-30-2004, 07:02 PM
There was a call in to the radio show that I listen to in the evening.....

The caller claimed that he was at the taping-he knew the filming schedule......there are three shows filmed in the a.m. and a few in the afternoon....

We'll see!

wolf_Q
12-01-2004, 12:49 AM
I don't watch Jeopardy...I think he's from Utah though, right? He's been on the news here quite a bit.

K9karen
12-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Yeah, he didn't seem to be so bright tonight..subjects he wasn't as knowledgeable about. He already has a book ready to be published!!!

CountryWolf07
12-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I don't watch Jeopardy...I think he's from Utah though, right? He's been on the news here quite a bit.

Yup - Salt Lake City?