PDA

View Full Version : Photography

slleipnir
10-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm going to be starting photography lessons. It's private lessons through my counsellors friend. I met her today and she is super nice and cool. She has 3 dogs and a few cats. I think one of the dogs is her moms or someones though. She has a sheep dog and a cow dog??? lmao I don't know the breeds name..they're so cute though :)

I showed her some of my pics and she said I have a good eye. I'm looking forward to the lessons. She showed me pics of light coloring I think she called it. It's really neat...I'll have to show you pics of it sometime. Anywho...sorry for the pointlessness...but I really enjoy photography but never set up to do stuff like this

sammy101
10-14-2004, 08:21 PM
great!:D i hope you enjoy your class

Laura's Babies
10-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Once you learn all the tricks, will you give US lessons?? I think we all love photography here and already have some darned good ones here already but I know I could use some lessons!

dappledoxie
10-14-2004, 08:45 PM
That's great!! I would love to take some photography lessons one day. I bet it'll be interesting, I can't wait to see the pics and such :D Good luck and Congrats!

Dogz
10-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Wow, very cool! I would love to be in some Photography classes. I think we have some that you are able to take over the summer.

BCBlondie
10-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Ooo how exciting!! :D I hope you will post some of the photographs you take. :)

Aspen and Misty
10-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Awesome!

I took a regular camra photo class last year and I'm taking a Digital Photography class this year. I just love it!

Ashley