PDA

View Full Version : What would your next cat be?

slleipnir
10-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Looks? Breed? Gender? Name? Any prefs?

I really want either a black male or a white male...or a white male with a little color mixed with it. I don't really care too much for anything really. I always say I have something I want and end upp falling in love with the exact opposite as what I wanted. Anyway, I would want a male, and I think I'd name him Nazo. (japanese for riddle/enigma) I could call him Nazzy <3333 I want another kitty!!! lol -greedy-

What would you want?

The Cat Factory
10-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Another male Tuxedo, and I would name him Han Solo... :D

Logan
10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
My answer:

Any cat that needs me more than I need him/her. It may be a while, but hopefully, at some point in the future, our home will be open to a kitten/cat that needs us. :) We are at our pet limit, right now, for sure.

jazzcat
10-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Just one who needs me.

jazzzytina
10-14-2004, 06:17 PM
I agree with one who needs me, but I am especially partial to Maine Coons and orange tabbies.

Jods
10-14-2004, 06:36 PM
I want a Bengal kitty, but doubt if I'll get one... I'll get whatever finds me first...:)

lady_zana
10-14-2004, 07:35 PM
When I only had two cats, Mike (my husband) told me I could only have one more cat. I told him I wanted a Siamese with extra-toes...yet somehow the third cat turned out to be a diluted tortie with only the normal amount of toes...how did that happen?;)

I would still like a extra-toed Siamese or a Bengal...but I bet it doesn't turn out that way!

sirrahbed
10-14-2004, 07:42 PM
One that needs me - maybe a kitty with special needs - but not for at least a year or so since we just got two kittens;)

manda_moo87
10-14-2004, 08:07 PM
I would want either a calico, or an orange/white male, named Sonny. :)

Liza
10-14-2004, 08:37 PM
I don't have room or money for more animals right now but I would like to have a Maine coon. I love the exotic look of bengals. All in all, I think they are all simply lovely wonderful creatures.

This is Atticus, gentlest cat in the world. Big and gentle like ... you know
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Bluehibiscus/Atticusatmonitor.jpg

Liza
10-14-2004, 08:42 PM
I thought the site would resize the pics. Sorry 'bout the biggy!

lady_zana
10-14-2004, 09:01 PM
I love his eyes! Those are wonderful!

catnapper
10-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Only one choice for me: Tabby!

Right now I'm "fostering Evie" but I want to keep her. All my kitties are tabies with strong stripes between the ears, white smudges around the eyes and a white chin. What a theme!

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-14-2004, 10:03 PM
I had a cat a long time ago and would REALLY love to get another one. I would like to get atleast one of the following:

An Orange cat- I LOVE orangies:D
A dilute Calico- I love the colour, I don't know why though.
A Bengal- My ABSOLUTE favourite cat breed:D
A Ragdoll- this is my second favourite purebred after Bengals:)

Of course I'd take any kitty that needs me though:D

Craftlady
10-14-2004, 10:29 PM
All ours so far have picked us out :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2004, 10:47 PM
I'd like a siamese flamepoint, another orangie, or a calico. Right now I'm at my limit though and hopefully my furkids will be around for many years to come. Who knows what the future will bring.:)

jazzcat
10-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Wow Liza, Atticus is gorgeous! I love the black around his eyes.

Welcome to PT!! You should start a new post and introduce us all to your kitty or kitties.

Laura's Babies
10-14-2004, 11:52 PM
I would love a LAP cat that wanted to cuddle a lot...don't care what color, breed, sex or even if it was imperfect physically.. I would just love to have a snuggle bug that wanted to be with me all the time and not as independant as most of them are!! That is my dream cat for when I retire from the river!!

catmandu
10-15-2004, 09:15 AM
The Next Found Cat,will be Roadblock,the Orange Older Stray,once I get him,to the Vets,.to have him,tested!Pray,that he doesnt have FIP!

cloverfdx
10-15-2004, 09:17 AM
I am hoping for a Siamese, or Meezer mix in the next 6 months, preferably a rescue, I am going to put my name in the book at our animal shelter in about a months time, so they can contact me if any Meezers come in.

I dont mind either Male or female, not sure what Yumi would get along with better i am thinking another Female.

:D

AvaJoy
10-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Whatever cat wanders next into my yard seeking food, shelter and love.

catmandu
10-18-2004, 09:24 AM
The Older Orange Stary,taht I call Roadblock,as he is always,in your path! I am just saving ,up for his FIP tests,and neutering!