PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to be for Halloween?

Uabassoon
10-14-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure if we have a thread like this yet, but I was curious to see who is going to get dressed up for Halloween this year. I love halloween and get dressed up every year. This year Alexa and I are going to dress up as Mario and Luigi from Mario Bros. I'm going to be Mario.

edit: I also wanted to add to feel free to say what your pets are wearing! If you have picture of them in their costume feel free to post them!

Logan
10-14-2004, 03:04 PM
I'll be ME!!!!! Boo!!! :eek:

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-14-2004, 03:05 PM
I don't dress up for halloween but I am dressing my dogs up, Tango is going to be a Bumble Bee, Tia is going to be a Hot-Dog and Echo is going to be a Devil.

teenster3
10-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Well, since my husband & I got married just last year on Halloween (our 1st anniversary already)......we ARE going to be the dead bride & groom this year!!!!! We're still trying to figure out how to do our makeup though! I still like to look evil so, I'm looking for ideas on how to do my face, neck & hands....the parts that are visible. I think Matthew is going to go the EASY route & wear a mask!:p

CathyBogart
10-14-2004, 03:15 PM
If I can finish it in time, I've got a half-done Mantis costume that would look AWESOME!

I also considered bidding on this (http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?fursuit&1098235290) and having her make me a siamese cat, but I don't have the money, plus I'd like to wait until I can have her do a FULL suit. :)

joanofark
10-14-2004, 03:20 PM
A Vampire!

chrissycat21
10-14-2004, 04:05 PM
I still don't know...Anyone have any ideas?

Uabassoon
10-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
I still don't know...Anyone have any ideas?

I wish I could remember the site that I got my Mario and Luigi idea from. I just googled looking for costume ideas and found tons of sights with great ideas. Most of the ideas you can find will show you how to make a great costume with stuff you have lying around your house.

edit: I found the site, it has lots of great costume ideas on it. http://www.costumeideazone.com/uniq.asp

guster girl
10-14-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm probably going to four different Halloween parties this year, at least two. So, I have three costumes! The two I've done previously are Strawberry Shortcake and Rollergirl. But, the new one I'm doing this year is Go Go (the spiked ball and chain wielding Japanese schoolgirl) from "Kill Bill". Should be fun! :)

Miranda_Rae
10-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I'll be ME!!!!! Boo!!! :eek:

LOL...same here...I'm freaky enough! ;) :p

BitsyNaceyDog
10-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I'm not sure if we have a thread like this yet, but I was curious to see who is going to get dressed up for Halloween this year. I love halloween and get dressed up every year. This year Alexa and I are going to dress up as Mario and Luigi from Mario Bros. I'm going to be Mario.

edit: I also wanted to add to feel free to say what your pets are wearing! If you have picture of them in their costume feel free to post them!

Mario and Luigi, that will be so cute. You know you'll have to post pictures for us.:)

I'm not dressing up, neither are my pets.

Tonya
10-14-2004, 04:37 PM
I am a pregnant nun and Mike is a drunken priest. :p

MariaM
10-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Either a uruk-hai (Sadly my long hair is gone:() or a Kung Fu/Karate/Tae Kwon Do person lol.

Samantha Puppy
10-14-2004, 07:53 PM
I was gonna go with the French Maid routine and surprise my husband but I don't think the neighbors would like me giving out candy in a teeny little skirt with my cleavage hanging out! LOL

flamepony12
10-14-2004, 08:15 PM
probably one of the pink ladies from Grease, and Zeus will wear a leather jacket and a hat!! :D:D

chocolatepuppy
10-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Might as well dress up as a witch again since that's what I am the rest of the year! :rolleyes: My pets don't hold still long enough for costumes.I have a few for them,all I can do is try!

manda_moo87
10-14-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm being Cher... :D

Sweet Sixy
10-14-2004, 10:34 PM
I don't really have any great ideas. I think I may be a dressage rider....LOL I don't know if it really counts as a costume if its normal clothing:rolleyes:

binka_nugget
10-14-2004, 11:03 PM
A couple friends and I are going to the halloween dance as siamese punk/goth triplets. :D

swimma253
10-15-2004, 05:24 AM
Shirley Temple! :p my hair gets really curly because its so short! :D I will post a pic once halloween is over..

joanofark
10-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Either a uruk-hai (Sadly my long hair is gone:() or a Kung Fu/Karate/Tae Kwon Do person lol.

I am a Taekwondo person!:D :p

cloverfdx
10-15-2004, 09:44 AM
I was gonna go with the French Maid routine and surprise my husband but I don't think the neighbors would like me giving out candy in a teeny little skirt with my cleavage hanging out! LOL

LMAO, that is too funny Jaime :D.

We dont do the whole Halloween thing here, although i did get Clover and Elvis devils horns ;).

Mkitty
10-15-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm gonna either be an ice fairy(i know, childish, but i like "ice powers" in fantasy stuff) or a superheroe named icealon i made up with ice powers when i was maybe 9. I know these are childish, but then again, i am a childish 13 year old!:p

ramanth
10-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Too many costumes to choose from!! *laughs*

I plan on dressing up in my Illyria (from 'Angel') costume. :D

Here's me with Spike....er... I mean Matt. :D

http://corvusstudio.com/kim/2004-09-04-0797-web.jpg

http://corvusstudio.com/kim/FOC9061218..jpg

QueenScoopalot
10-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Married for fifteen years! :eek: :D Time flys that's for sure! We used to go out in some great homemade costumes, but got sick of winning first prize everywhere we went! Besides the repairs to the costumes got more and more time consuming, and they finally fizzled out. I have misc. backups though. ;)

chrissycat21
10-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the link Uabasson! I'll have to check it out when I get the chance!:)

guster girl
11-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Hey, all. Just got the pictures back from my first Halloween party! I dressed up as "roller girl" and jonny dressed up as Buzz Lightyear. Yes, that's a kid's costume. ;) The man has no shame!ha ha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/187_BloodBath_Nikita_.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/buzzandrollergirl.jpg

Tonya
11-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
Hey, all. Just got the pictures back from my first Halloween party! I dressed up as "roller girl" and jonny dressed up as Buzz Lightyear. Yes, that's a kid's costume. ;) The man has no shame!ha ha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/187_BloodBath_Nikita_.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/buzzandrollergirl.jpg

Don't tell me you braved alcohol and roller skates all night long! If I tried that, I'd be missing some teeth the next day. lol.

guster girl
11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Don't tell me you braved alcohol and roller skates all night long! If I tried that, I'd be missing some teeth the next day. lol.

Yeah, no joke. ;) I actually did the same costume a couple years ago, too. I drank a lot of tequila and did end up falling twice. The first was before I had anything to drink, I slipped on one of those promotional beer buttons (the kind that are adhesive on one side and a smooth plastic dome on the other). It was stuck to the floor and I slipped on it. Ouch. I landed with most of my weight on my hand, and, had a bruise for a few days. But, the next time I fell was so bizarre. I'd been skating around all night long doing shots of 1800, and, hadn't fallen. The bar was closed, and, I was waiting around for my boyfriend at the time (he was in the band). Just standing there, and, bam. I literally sat down on the ground, hard. I didn't even fall backwards, it was so weird! But, the only pain I had was my hand from that earlier fall. This time, though, the only problem I had was the freakin' flight of stairs at the club. It's basically in the cellar. :) Yeah, that was lots of fun! Sorry for the long story, thanks for checking out the photos, though. :)

Tonya
11-05-2004, 06:57 PM
Haha! No, that's a good long story. Only falling twice is great! I manage to fall down sober without roller skates on. :o

guster girl
11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Haha! No, that's a good long story. Only falling twice is great! I manage to fall down sober without roller skates on. :o

Ha, actually, I think wearing the skates makes me more cautious. Just cuz I know everyone was so waiting for me to wipe out. ;)

cookieluver7
11-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Well, Halloween is over but I'll put what I was for Halloween. I was a Haiwiian Girl!;)